Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Killing in city + OOC Insults | id: 83 + 1672 + 10481

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mr Coconut
Suspect ID
83 - 1672 - 10481
Date of violation
May 28, 2021
Time of violation
5:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Fn_XHElOcjY

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
These players killed my gang member in our HQ, so I chased them to get their IDs, they proceeded to kill me in the city then give me OOC insults. My previous reports were denied and I was told to check the Complaint Rules, I cannot find the rules may I please be directed to them? I've been looking for 3 hours...

Conner

Forum Warrior
Player
ID 83 here.

How about you show where you ran us over several times prior? Including just before you conveniently cut your clip.

Or explain your Non RP name? "Mr Coconut"

Also explain how you claim to be in the Bloods gang but you was not wearing a single bit of red and was wearing pink. You was not wearing 51% of your gang clothing whilst you was running people over etc.

I also reckon you should explain why you're using the IC chat for your OOC concerns aka mixing.

I also fail to see where OOC insults comes in lol, these are all IC and I said your gang is dead, your dead and your mans dead.

Here is you running my friend and family member over a minute before where we then chased you from the Ghetto: ok running people over

(You're lucky I'm tired and forgot to save from POV from the part in your vid)

Last edited:

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
ID 83 here.

You said
1:17 "your nans dead" - ooc insult

i was wearing a red hoodie and scarf, the first time I hit your car was to get your id but you hopped out when I was coming, not my fault you were shooting at my HQ.

The 2nd time I wasn't recording because I didn't know I was going to run into yall, it was just a coincidence,the start of the clip was the start of that recording. I only hit the guy on the motorcycle that time because the game renders people in late, he was in the middle of the road and I was going 180+ what do you want me to do, full stop my car in a snap, I literally drove back to help him out but yall came back and shot me again lmao..

But I don't need to wear 50 red I wasn't doing gang activity, I was just in the area, you only need to when you're doing gang activity, and at that I was wearing red at the time anyways.

Admins and they even said they liked my name, so I don't see an issue with it. If you wanna petty argue about it go for it, ill just change it to Sir Coco, that's a realistic name. (nvm didn't see you said NONRP name, that's my fault.)

Edit: Your friend literally aimed your gun at me driving out of my HQ preparing to shoot, even if I drove by in the clip he woulda shot at me at the HQ.

Last edited:

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
This player had run over us multiple times in the ghetto, Run away run to the city and come back. As can be seen in his clip he is obviously hiding something.
I am kindly asking him to show his whole POV instead of a cut out version thats not showing anything.

frankecastle

Player
Player
First of all I had gone back onto my hq to stop and you continued to shoot me after saying "dont shoot from your hq" and he was wearing red to you guys are also not allowed to kill in the city but only in ghetto and out of city if im correct so nice try! and you also called him a monkey so nice insult dude.

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
This player had run over us multiple times in the ghetto, Run away run to the city and come back. As can be seen in his clip he is obviously hiding something.
I am kindly asking him to show his whole POV instead of a cut out version thats not showing anything.
As I already said, I wasn’t recording at the time, I recorded your id when I first drove into y’all because I had just started a recording then, just to get your id, which is the only reason I drove directly into you, if you had gotten out or not wasn’t gonna change my decision to hit the car, but you had jumped out while I’m already going 150, 5 inches away from the car, my bad I’m not gonna stop so you can shoot me lol.. but I stopped recording when I went back into my hq so I can clip everything that was needed, was uploading it to YT, so I was gonna just leave to head into the city, then I ran into the guy on the motorcycle by accident, read my reply. I already explained it all. I had already explained that I started my recording on that clip, I don’t like recording hours of unneeded footage cause it fucks up my cpu. You jumping out with a gun right outside my HQ also kinda proves that you were shooting there too.

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation. This includes the evidence from ID 83, 1672, 10481.
  • Pending ID 83, 1672, 10481 response. They have 12 hours to respond.

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • Please include evidence of the entire situation. This includes the evidence from ID 83, 1672, 10481.
  • Pending ID 83, 1672, 10481 response. They have 12 hours to respond.
Our responses have been stated, We had every right to shoot at him, Demands were given, He drove into us multiple times and even tried to kill us.

if he cannot show proper POV how do you want to punish us with basically no context to the whole situation.
I am asking him to show a pov from 2-3 mins prior of us shooting him.

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
I am requesting POV from your side. I cant look further into this situation without a proper POV from you. Please submit your POV within the next 12 hours.

CoconutsHere

Player
Player
I am requesting POV from your side. I cant look further into this situation without a proper POV from you. Please submit your POV within the next 12 hours.
i found partial POV previous to me ramming his car the first time. Like I already said multiple times, I wasnt recording because i don't record 24/7 because my cpu overheats. I was sitting in my car, in my head, they killed my gang member in the HQ so i started the recording, rammed the car for their ids, as I already said as well, he jumped out of the car while i was already heading into the car, i cant just stop my car in a snap. I drive back to my HQ because I was already previously busy with something ooc, and then the POV stops because i go to upload the clip to youtube, again so my CPU doesn't overheat.
The clip I can upload and the only one I have left, was the first time i started recording to get their IDs, back to my HQ, and ended the recording because I got all i was looking for.

In the clip, you can literally see me place my waypoint to a bar, and in my family chat they were having a party there so I was going there, which on that same waypoint direction was the road I happened to go through and accidentally hit the same guy on the motorcycle. Its not really my fault they kept lingering in the area. You can also see the bloodspot and me say "where the fuck did he go this time" because i went to revive him, again, if I was in a firefight with them, i wouldn't be needing to get out of my car to revive someone, i would be shooting them or on foot, its common sense, you don't need a clip to imagine that one.
All the footage I have left:
Edit: If I was intentionally running them over, why wouldn't I run over him again when I backed up? I didn't because I wasn't purposefully ramming them. I was getting the ids. The first time I hit them I was going pretty fast so I went back to make sure the recording actually picked it up. and if I was intentionally running them over I would have just drove straight back into them, instead I went into my HQ to get ready to report.
Edit AGAIN: the first second in the clip, my gang member literally says "clip that" because they pulled up again and killed my gang member.. why else would he need to say clip that. Also you can see in the clip I am wearing enough red. Even though Im not doing any gang related activity, I'm wearing it regardless.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom