Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Regroup │Unofficial organization

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mujo Simba

Deputy Chief Administrator
zmXqrWx.jpeg

Family name: Regroup
Family Founder: Mujo Mustafic
Family house no: 42
Family Founder discord: NixA#4919

------------History of the family ------------
4 months ago Me, my wife and my brother came to this city because my friend from Balkan gave us free a Visa to come to Los Santos and help us make money. His name was Adem Nezic and he was in Los Santos with 2 friends (Arky Zlatibor and Trole Rolly) for some time. We saw it as a good opportunity to make some money and to change our lives completely. After we came to the city we saw that there was like 4-5 Balkan families, and they used to fight with each other a lot. It was hard at the beginning but as the time went on we started making some money. After 2 months there was 1 guy that we met and he was in Balkan Family same as us, we became pretty good friends and also he was rich ( He was selling illegal stuff that he smugled from the Mexican borders to Los Santos ). He asked is if we want to work for him because the Founder of Our family (Balkan Family) Got sick and couldn't take care of the family and he had to fly out to Russia for some Medical reasons. After we started working for him we became very known in the City, and everyone was looking for us. After a while everybody split up to other Balkan families and we didn't speak to them because everyone was sad about the situation with Trole Rolly.1 day i woke up and i saw message on my phone from friend that he wants to Regroup every Balkan family and create 1 strong family, we thought that it was good idea and we decided to actually do it. First day we recruited 40 members only from our Balkan Family. We managed to do a lot of events in the beginning and bought our first business ( Mandarin plantation ). That was our main Job at that time and I can say that we made millions with it and we were hungry for more money, so we started robbing people, stealing expensive cars, selling drugs and a lot more. We reunited most Balkan families into one strong family. And that's where the name is from !
Right now we own a Drug lab and we are selling coke and weed a lot, and a lot more.

------------ Family Goals ------------
Our Goal would be to the help those who are unable to defend themselves and avenge the wrongdoings that have happened to them. We would also, ensure the actions we take out are justified and not cruel. Also we will supply the city with their goods whether there legal or illegal goods as a means to make money and help the family grow. Also our goal is to compete with top 10 families, and to stay the best balkan family in Los Santos.

------------Family Occupations------------
Right now our family as I said owns drug lab and we supply a lot of families with cocaine and weed, and we print a lot of Counterfit money. We also own cowshed that is the best money maker and we teach more and more family members how to work on it and we also have farmers that work for us and supply seeds for us (And also we give bonuses to those that want to work on our businesses). We want to rule and thrive the ghetto and catch people lacking. And also we teach new Family members how to steal cars, rob people....

------------
Family ranking------------
(10) Founder : Mujo Mustafic

(9) Leader : Alex Suave
Suljo Suave

Diego Wail
Keti Suave
Djuni Suave
Meli Suave
Nikola Velickovic
Dragan Majstorovic

(8) Right Hand

(7) High Command

(6) Hustler

(5) Hitman

(4) Warrior

(3) Young Boy

(2) Solider

(1) Associate

------------Family Rules------------

Respect every member equally - no matter their rank
A member must protect another member from any kind of trouble
Do not embarrass our family
Make sure to not break city rules

Family name: Regroup
Family owner : Mujo Mustafic | 8211
House number: 42
Fam owner link : https://gta5grand.com/forum/members/255/
Fam owner discord: NixA#4919

Sam Pluxury

Hello,

I accept your unofficial ORG bio thank you for applying,
enjoy and don't break any server rules and don't go aganist the server scripts.
you will given unofficial status within 24 hours ingame and discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom