Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mac Bolo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2022
Time of violation
9:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/EqK1iYUwq3E

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
FIB Combat Logging

6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN

vAnimated

Player
Player
FIB Combat Logging

6.2 It is forbidden to leave the RP situation by refusing to continue the RP situation, not accepting / refusing first aid, leaving the game, AFK or entering in an interior and etc. | WARN
I have pov of game crashing I will upload shortly as I have pov of the entire situation seeing as though you werent really involved until the end

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
I have pov of game crashing I will upload shortly as I have pov of the entire situation seeing as though you werent really involved until the end
you have pov of you unplugging your internet? lmfao since you want to include more for some reason include where you had someone punished for the same thing a few minutes before and it doesnt matter if i wasnt involved till the end i seen you break rule end of story

Last edited:

vAnimated

Player
Player
you have pov of you unplugging your internet? lmfao since you want to include more for some reason include where you had someone punished for the same thing a few minutes before and it doesnt matter if i wasnt involved till the end i seen you break rule end of story
Unplugging my internet? lmfao nice try bud. I do see why you mad tho. After my game crashed you ran straight to the other LEO and tried to revive him but was too late. Thats an L.

Here's my pov of the entire situation Nick Rune let me know if I have to make my own report for ID 39 breaking Gen Rule 6.15.
Stop trying to say people left the RP situation which violates gen rule 6.2 when you have no proof of me leaving the RP situation willingly. The right thing to do would be to request pov to see if my game crashed

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
Unplugging my internet? lmfao nice try bud. I do see why you mad tho. After my game crashed you ran straight to the other LEO and tried to revive him but was too late. Thats an L.

Here's my pov of the entire situation Nick Rune let me know if I have to make my own report for ID 39 breaking Gen Rule 6.15.
Stop trying to say people left the RP situation which violates gen rule 6.2 when you have no proof of me leaving the RP situation willingly. The right thing to do would be to request pov to see if my game crashed

show the pov before of how this all started thats where the rp comes from and will show you running in and out of gz powergaming trying to arrest ppl in gz and the only L here is how fast you dropped haha and this was extremely easy to edit to make it look like a crash thats probably why it took so long... lol have the admin check your crash files... i bet you wont

vAnimated

Player
Player
show the pov before of how this all started thats where the rp comes from and will show you running in and out of gz powergaming trying to arrest ppl in gz and the only L here is how fast you dropped haha and this was extremely easy to edit to make it look like a crash thats probably why it took so long... lol have the admin check your crash files... i bet you wont
I can see you wanna argue. I get it, you wanted to rob some LEOs and are upset you didnt get the chance. Not my fault. Never ran in and out of any GZ but remember all criminal RP stops in any and all green zones. This does not mean that LEOs are forced to stop their work inside of greenzones. I dont have time to edit povs thats a lot of work. Unlike you, I have ooc things I do between my spare time I didnt know there was a time limit to cater to anyone crying on forums about people leaving an rp situation.

You have the pov, if you want to argue you can argue with someone else. Let the admin decide :)

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
see you wont show admin your logs... point proven you get caught editing pov for admin and since you want to talk about L's, id be more upset about your aim XD

Last edited:

Mark Loops

EX Curator of Media
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to Deny this report

it's clear in his POV that his game crashed.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom