Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Edward_Luciano
Administrators nickname
Merdo Vuitton
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkd5OvzKSmY

mbymuhammed

Yasemin Cozer - Edward Luciano
Player
Two days ago I traded bugatti and atm for 91365 players. We both evaded taxes. He gave me a 1 day trial period. I decided to return the ATM to him because the money coming from the ATM was low. Oda agreed but the player said he transferred the car to another account(129113) and we arranged a meeting with his account. He asked me to give the ATM, so I gave him the ATM, but he drove away without giving me my car. I am aware of the mistake I made, I accept the penalties in the future, but when 91365 players are investigated, it is obvious that he is not a clean player, he defrauds most people in this way, I want you to find a solution. this is my apologies for evading taxes

Abuzittin killibacak

Player
Player
It seems you made a deal with this guy 3 days ago and seems like it happened normally trade between you us. And then he sold someone else and you wanted to trade with him also? You said tax evoid but its trade there is not tax evoid because you traded normally as i see. So maybe you can post thread other guy who wanted yo trade with him? Also in server no script to trade cars with business or houses. You didnt know that maybe?

Mark_zukerb

Player
Player
Two days ago I traded bugatti and atm for 91365 players. We both evaded taxes. He gave me a 1 day trial period. I decided to return the ATM to him because the money coming from the ATM was low. Oda agreed but the player said he transferred the car to another account(129113) and we arranged a meeting with his account. He asked me to give the ATM, so I gave him the ATM, but he drove away without giving me my car. I am aware of the mistake I made, I accept the penalties in the future, but when 91365 players are investigated, it is obvious that he is not a clean player, he defrauds most people in this way, I want you to find a solution. this is my apologies for evading taxes

I do not have an agreement or contract with anyone. He sold the atm to me and I bought it and nothing else happened. As far as I understand, you made a head-to-head swap with a friend, it doesn't concern me, it doesn't qualify as tax evasion because you have to enter a minimum price when bartering. but this does not concern me, the part that concerns me is that I have no relationship with the person with id 91365. I bought the atmyi and I have nothing else to say, you better stop messing with people. live your life have fun

mbymuhammed

Player
I do not have an agreement or contract with anyone. He sold the atm to me and I bought it and nothing else happened. As far as I understand, you made a head-to-head swap with a friend, it doesn't concern me, it doesn't qualify as tax evasion because you have to enter a minimum price when bartering. but this does not concern me, the part that concerns me is that I have no relationship with the person with id 91365. I bought the atmyi and I have nothing else to say, you better stop messing with people. live your life have fun
dude if you watch the last video you will understand that friend named Mark_zukerb is in dc with the name xxGok and they are both friends there he is your friend there he says give the man's car and take the atm but you say you are not friends with

Mark_zukerb

Player
Player
dude if you watch the last video you will understand that friend named Mark_zukerb is in dc with the name xxGok and they are both friends there he is your friend there he says give the man's car and take the atm but you say you are not friends with
dude what are you drinking? wake up and stop blaming people! I think and trust that authorized friends will solve this case correctly. I don't need to write anything else. But authorities want something and I write

mbymuhammed

Player
Friend xxGok#8394 and Oguz - 24 #6392 are on the same dc server and they say I don't know them. The ap that I watched the broadcast of that man from dc by going to the last pov-al tab I threw is open, please don't lie, you don't need to

mbymuhammed

Player
I'm waiting for her to throw the car after throwing the ATM and at that time they are throwing it from their server.

Merdo Hill

The Hills
Player
I rejected this thread because I referenced the rule written in the "Rules for filing a complaint" thread.

Rule says:
"2 days passed after a violation" the administrator has right to refuse.

In proof section POV from 22 May, you reported on 25 May. 3 days passed after violation.
And also if you talking about second POV on thread from 23 May, there is no tax evading on POV, you sold your ATM for GOV value.

mbymuhammed

Player
I think you didn't watch the pov fully, the man says give the man's car anyway, he says take the atm and meanwhile I'm kicked out of dc
I rejected this thread because I referenced the rule written in the "Rules for filing a complaint" thread.

Rule says:
"2 days passed after a violation" the administrator has right to refuse.

In proof section POV from 22 May, you reported on 25 May. 3 days passed after violation.
And also if you talking about second POV on thread from 23 May, there is no tax evading on POV, you sold your ATM for GOV value.

mbymuhammed

Player
yes i read the rules but this guy will cheat someone else tomorrow and this guy got banned 55 days ago from her old account and continues to defraud people with her new account

Mazhor

Curator of the project
Curator of the project
Answer was given above​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom