Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mac Bolo
Administrators nickname
Mark Loops
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
9:52
Proofs
[https://youtu.be/16y44LTa3vg][https://youtu.be/EqK1iYUwq3E][https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/109455/]

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
This is for the thread https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/109455/

I dont want to get the admin in trouble because I think he just missed it, but look at vanimateds clip again that he posted... he litterally just edited it to freeze, then posted a picture of his desktop which should at least have a mouse cursor and a start menu and bar at the bottom of the screen to see what he has open he probably just minimzed it, you can see its faked and the picture is on lower res than the whole video.... please relook or at least check his logs for crashes.... he's had multiple problems with us in the past and as soon as I came into the situation this is what he does... if thats all it takes then ppl are going to easily do that everytime they get robbed. and look at the time his clip ended and look at the time of my clip... ive never seen anyone questionmark appear almost 3 minutes after they crash... its always almost instant...in my clip he clearly crashes after the medical attention... his clip he "crashes" almost 3 min before

vAnimated

Player
Player
This is for the thread Rejected - Gen Rule 6.2 | ID 28765

I dont want to get the admin in trouble because I think he just missed it, but look at vanimateds clip again that he posted... he litterally just edited it to freeze, then posted a picture of his desktop which should at least have a mouse cursor and a start menu and bar at the bottom of the screen to see what he has open he probably just minimzed it, you can see its faked and the picture is on lower res than the whole video.... please relook or at least check his logs for crashes.... he's had multiple problems with us in the past and as soon as I came into the situation this is what he does... if thats all it takes then ppl are going to easily do that everytime they get robbed. and look at the time his clip ended and look at the time of my clip... ive never seen anyone questionmark appear almost 3 minutes after they crash... its always almost instant...in my clip he clearly crashes after the medical attention... his clip he "crashes" almost 3 min before
First off I never saw you enter the situation, secondly since the update numerous people in the city have crashed in the game. I crash everywhere. At FIB HQ, beach market, my family house, when im driving in poleto bay. As the reviewing administrator said it is EXTREMELY CLEAR that I was laggy and the game had crashed. People who "crash" dont instantly leave the city. People who F1 to leave the situation instantly pop up a "?" the moment they do.

Keep in mind I never saw you even enter the situation. The reason there is no start menu and bar at the bottom is because you open the task bar settings and hide the task bar while you are in desktop mode.

SauceOnSide

Player
Player
you can clearly see its edited at the end i never said you werent laggy. ive had multiple opinions 100% looks edited and ive never seen a question mark appear like 3 min after crash either... EVER. but im not going to argue with you its like talking to a wall. let the admins decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom