Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Shamzy Zeebo
Administrators nickname
Persy Bolo
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
3:40
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/594265518366523395/979031051110330369/unknown.png?width=1201&height=676

Joshno

Player
Player
I was in demorgan rping with an officer, and Persy tpes me to another jail cell when I am rping, without telling me or for any reason. Then I say are you dumb I was not sure what was happening but then Persy spawns at me and starts intimidating me by saying what the hell did you just say, and I apologize to him. And say he's the best admin. I should not be banned for 7 days for this I feel like he's focusing everyone in vagos turf tram and giving them harder punishment to them because he is turfing for bloods on his alt account, and we have always won against them and know he's banned me for 7 days for a small mistake I apologized to him for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom