Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Eddie BangaTrishaLeVonIII
Administrators nickname
Lucifer Salvatore
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
15:41
Proofs
https://imgur.com/7bZpefD

Demontime

Player
Player
I was arguing with a cop that he tazed me for an illegitimate reason. I was cuffed and slowly walking away, which he thought was the time to taze me. I told him that he couldve just dragged me since i was only walking and cuffs were on. In real life if a detainee is walking away in slow speed, of course an officer can walk behind him and grab him by the arm. However when i contacted Lucifer about this he said it was powergaming to drag while someone is walking,,, thats wrong.

Draven Pluxury

Monkey Boss
Player
I was arguing with a cop that he tazed me for an illegitimate reason. I was cuffed and slowly walking away, which he thought was the time to taze me. I told him that he couldve just dragged me since i was only walking and cuffs were on. In real life if a detainee is walking away in slow speed, of course an officer can walk behind him and grab him by the arm. However when i contacted Lucifer about this he said it was powergaming to drag while someone is walking,,, thats wrong.
Waste of time. i cuffed you and you walking so i cant drag you thats all. its rule so if you want to change like really life make suggestions in grand rp mail. this is admin complaint

Sam Pluxury

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
admin got punished, you can drag while someone is walking and he is cuffed​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom