Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Zeth_Hunter
Administrators nickname
Alexa_Valencia
Date
May 25, 2022
Time
18:19
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/109506/#post-384971

Zeth Hunter

Hunters Family
Player
i got banned for no reason, i was recording with WIN+G but i dont know why admin Alexa decided that i am recording my POV with other streamable program, please rewatch it , and if possible unban me thanks for taking your time .
i just got some issue idk why my game sound didnt recorded and one of the reason i got banned for 30 days

Evelyn Frost

Player
Player
It is so sad that he got banned bc of this. Please give him a chance because he did nothing wrong, he was using Win+G to get POV. He deserves to get unbanned.

Morty Hill

Player
Player
This program reduces the game performance less. There are too many people using this program. He deserves the get unban.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom