Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GenRules 6.22, 1.3, 1.7, 1.9 | ID: 62016 Garry Foreman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2022
Time of violation
01:30
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/332395101273718787/979180515145953360/joseph_stating_bussiness_will_be_returned.png?width=557&height=1206

Garry Foreman

Player
Player
Hello, so before the murge happen between Medusa and Gravitas we had a vote on it I did not make a decision myself. There was 11 High Command. Me, Joseph, Keeno, Mighty, Zee, Zane, JoJo, Sam, Kane, Kyra, Megane and there was 3 more which where not active for reason but Looking at the people that said yes was: Me, Joseph, Zee, Zane, Mighty, Sam, Kyra, JoJo, Kane, Megane and they all left the fam so your telling me there was 2 - 3 people saying no then you guys came in Retired from Grand that have barely played at all some did not fly in for days and some for months. It was a vote and it was on a yes then you started bringing new high command and there was many people that did not like that because you took Padawans - new people that joined the city and Gave them a High Rank. So the vote was done the decision was for a yes and i was the main leader when it happen

Garry Foreman

Player
Player
And the Drug Lab was never yours the family bough it and for 3 - 4 months the only person running it was Joseph from the moment we bough it if it wasn’t because of Joseph the Drug Lab would be gone and lost on auction because all you guys did put us in charge and went and done your own thing we think that was the best for Gravitas and Medusa is amazing we will stand our ground against that. If anything it was Joseph drug lab (and he agreed to the murge as well) we passed it to Medusa because we all went there and murged but certain individuals still in gravitas disagree with the decision that was made and now are coming back and trying to ruin what we had planned and there the people that have not played for many days and months.

Garry Foreman

Player
Player
And to think me and Joseph would of stayed but after that the amount of disrespect we got saying “ we are not the leader gravitas needs” and saying Joseph did nothing and then threats we got we will assure you guys get banned. And that’s why we left and are not coming back we would of stayed but you guys threatened us said we will assure you guys get banned specifically me and Joseph. Will leave the Rest in admins hands.

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

exactly even rules are same
Gravitas does not mean Medusa.
It's a scam

The person who did this did not have a family, and never will. You are not insured that this will not happen again in the future. Just be aware. And stop toxic shit.

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
Hello, so before the murge happen between Medusa and Gravitas we had a vote on it I did not make a decision myself. There was 11 High Command. Me, Joseph, Keeno, Mighty, Zee, Zane, JoJo, Sam, Kane, Kyra, Megane and there was 3 more which where not active for reason but Looking at the people that said yes was: Me, Joseph, Zee, Zane, Mighty, Sam, Kyra, JoJo, Kane, Megane and they all left the fam so your telling me there was 2 - 3 people saying no then you guys came in Retired from Grand that have barely played at all some did not fly in for days and some for months. It was a vote and it was on a yes then you started bringing new high command and there was many people that did not like that because you took Padawans - new people that joined the city and Gave them a High Rank. So the vote was done the decision was for a yes and i was the main leader when it happen

Please post proof of the vote involving the entire family and the system we had set in place, not just of those guys you mentioned
because this - Me, Joseph, Zee, Zane, Mighty, Sam, Kyra, JoJo, Kane, Megane -
that was a decision made among those of you bored and frustrated.
that was not a family decision. that was a hijacking for selfish greed.

we can show proof of the family that have stayed regardless of your attempt to force them to move.
never voted, never got a say and felt forced by a group that did not represent them and feel scammed out and robbed.

Feel free to speak to any member that stayed away from your feeble attempt at washing down their voice and vote.

They stayed beacsue the family is here and they did not want to leave, and keeno one of the four leaders was representing them..

This to me almost feels like is all a cooked up plan vs a series of unfortunate events. a fact that ther merger as it was not yours or anybodys specific to merge did not work and the result was the family leading to have you and joseph step down leadership.

You guys got a sense of that once you returned the drug lab the first time.,

Sent us a message saying you did not like what you were hearing and had to leave

Gave the family ownershjip to keeno the one of four leaders

but had failed to tell us you soild yourself the drug lab AGAIN, kept the family owned state business and 10 mil.

We have proof of all this, including your own logs, writings and dms.. pov and testimony of all who stayed in the family.

All this coupled with your guys pov, your double sell of drug lab.
your low number and history of members that left along with the picture zee paints painting that we were top 10 because of you guys shows us all that this was made because you guys whole heartedly believed it was your to take because of what you brought to the table in the events. ( because logs, purchases and etc were done by all others but those on the list minus one or two)

But you have many many many more telling you, it never was your family, I have proof you know this and never will be.
The family remained. You guys left.

Last edited:

Zee Bolo

Player
Player
It's a scam

The person who did this did not have a family, and never will. You are not insured that this will not happen again in the future. Just be aware. And stop toxic shit.
your not even a higher up lmao, garry was the owner which means he owns everything

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
It's a scam

i am not toxic at all in this forum i can still go crazy if i want to but still respect my old fam members

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
And to think me and Joseph would of stayed but after that the amount of disrespect we got saying “ we are not the leader gravitas needs” and saying Joseph did nothing and then threats we got we will assure you guys get banned. And that’s why we left and are not coming back we would of stayed but you guys threatened us said we will assure you guys get banned specifically me and Joseph. Will leave the Rest in admins hands.

This was said before you guys returned the drug lab.

And this was said after you guys took the drug lab. for the 2nd time

And it was no threat.

I can post the please and begs i sent to joseph begging him to do the right thing because we did not want to post this and air our laundry.

please post proof not hearsay.

Gladly give the receipts of what you said to me in discord dm, and post the recording of our call at 5am my time where i called you after that dm where you told me to call you and you tell me exactly what is the truth about our family and how you guys went all wrong about this.

The reason you sold thee lab again and left you said it yourself
amount of disrespect we got saying “ we are not the leader gravitas needs"

You knew the family was voting you out, and instead of dealing with it as a man.
you did the dirty work of stealing the familys asset and leaving.. you and joseph......

Its in your own words.

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
So for now i understand why u guys trough out Tyler , maybe he will one of that persons who will break your plans and saying NO....

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
garry was the leader and he sold so no rule breaks
I wish i can agree with this. However, Gravitas is a big family and the structure very clearly states that it is a group of peopple that make these decisions. Not just the leader. And the admins know this as well.

If everyone in the family disagrees and the leader sells everything and ruins the lives of 200 people do you think the admins wont take action?

Rules were broken. So eat the punishment. :)

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
The first time you guys left, and abandoned me it was 100% me messaging you both yelling to return everything or we will proceed with what we did just now. my tone was angry and frustrated and hurt but was true.
I can share that if you wish . but i admit i said it angry...the second time i issued a " threat" was when you guys left the second time.

I am not afraid to show what i have to show to prove the familys case and let their voice be heard.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Honestly, Joseph. This is so disappointing to see you treat the whole family like this.

Do you remember the time when you got into that terrible accident where you almost lost your life?
Who was there to support you every single day? The members at Gravitas werent they?
Didnt you yourself say that spending time with the Gravitas family members make you feel calm and helps you to feel better?
Everyone was so supportive all this time. And to see you do everyone who has been here dirty like that is extremely disappointing.

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom