Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GenRules 6.22, 1.3, 1.7, 1.9 | ID: 62016 Garry Foreman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2022
Time of violation
01:30
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/332395101273718787/979180515145953360/joseph_stating_bussiness_will_be_returned.png?width=557&height=1206

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
I wish i can agree with this. However, Gravitas is a big family and the structure very clearly states that it is a group of peopple that make these decisions. Not just the leader. And the admins know this as well.

If everyone in the family disagrees and the leader sells everything and ruins the lives of 200 people do you think the admins wont take action?

Rules were broken. So eat the punishment. :)
higherups approved it what else u need ? what us to ask even the people who joined month ago from hotel ? and you are no one left en1 and went en2 never saw u in gravitas speakin about fam structure

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
higherups approved it what else u need ? what us to ask even the people who joined month ago from hotel ? and you are no one left en1 and went en2 never saw u in gravitas speakin about fam structure
because i was the one who advocated and made the structure that exists today :)
if it wasnt for me and the disagreements that came along with me voicing my opinions, the structure wouldnt exist.

Sure i left EN01, but that doesnt mean i dont care about Gravitas.
Sure i disagreed with some of the current members in the past, that doesnt mean that i hope the worst happens to them.
Besides, who are YOU?

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
if it wasnt for me and the disagreements that came along with me voicing my opinions, the structure wouldnt exist.

Sure i disagreed with some of the current members in the past, that doesnt mean that i hope the worst happens to them.
Besides, who are YOU?
one of the high commands left gravitas who are you ? came from no where questioning me i was there for fkin 7months never saw u even 1 day in gravitas

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player

Besides, who are YOU?
W Krazzy

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
And to think me and Joseph would of stayed but after that the amount of disrespect we got saying “ we are not the leader gravitas needs” and saying Joseph did nothing and then threats we got we will assure you guys get banned. And that’s why we left and are not coming back we would of stayed but you guys threatened us said we will assure you guys get banned specifically me and Joseph. Will leave the Rest in admins hands.
Family doesn't mean you can take, it means you can give. Just because Joseph spent a lot of time on the lab doesn't mean it's his. Thats why, in the game you can own your own business and earn your money.

Start to think from what you did for the family. If you still have ambitions about the laboratory (when u leaving), then you did it for yourself.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Family doesn't mean you can take, it means you can give. Just because Joseph spent a lot of time on the lab doesn't mean it's his. Thats why, in the game you can own your own business and earn your money.

Start to think from what you did for the family. If you still have ambitions about the laboratory (when u leaving), then you did it for yourself.
be happy we left fam house , oil well , plantation still

Giovanni Feeder

Player
Player
shutup and stop crying garry broke no rules u guys are not getting anything back if i was leader i would have even disband whole fam he was kind hearted gave fam to you guys and now you guys stressing him fools . go grind at farm or fkin trucker job and earn some money
First, You have no right to say if Garry broke any rules. Leave that to admins, Second, I have enough money than you very much.

Isaiah BoloFeeder

Player
Player
be happy we left fam house , oil well , plantation still
shutup and stop crying garry broke no rules u guys are not getting anything back if i was leader i would have even disband whole fam he was kind hearted gave fam to you guys and now you guys stressing him fools . go grind at farm or fkin trucker job and earn some money
Well see bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom