Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected GenRules 6.22, 1.3, 1.7, 1.9 | ID: 62016 Garry Foreman

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 25, 2022
Time of violation
01:30
Proofs
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/332395101273718787/979180515145953360/joseph_stating_bussiness_will_be_returned.png?width=557&height=1206

Richard Killa

Player
Player
higherups approved it what else u need ? what us to ask even the people who joined month ago from hotel ? and you are no one left en1 and went en2 never saw u in gravitas speakin about fam structure
Sammy. Let them hash it out man. No need to keep going. All the info is there. All this toxicity is solving nothing and it’s just a constant argument. Let’s sit back and hug it out

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Sammy. Let them hash it out man. No need to keep going. All the info is there. All this toxicity is solving nothing and it’s just a constant argument. Let’s sit back and hug it out
spent more than 5-6 hrs a day for 7months and want me to sit and enjoy bro ?

TTreyyyyyyyy

Player
Player
seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh

NKMBTIw.gif

MoeAli

Player
Player
It’s sad to see the family torn like this. I have been pretty inactive as far as the family goes for some time but have donated 10s of millions in my inactivity to growing Gravitas after I helped establish the base and built it up and never asked for a cent back. It was never a loan, I never was looking to get repaid. I was helping building a community of friends to have an enjoyable time within a server we all love to play on. All of you that left know my generosity and compassion for the family members we helped mold. The fact that Garry and Joseph are stressing is on them, this would be a non issue had they not fraudulently stated businesses would remain with Gravitas and the ones that want to leave for Medusa would continue so. The unauthorized transfer of the family business without leaderS(plural as the rule implies) is deemed as a scam. Selling a businesses easily worth 150mil for 100k is evading the tax system set in place by the server. These are all rules that were broken. It could have been avoided had their word been kept, but unfortunately they do not stick to what the promise people.
You tryna get me punished for tax evading? It was a transfer, not tax evasion.
Wasn't gonna involve myself in this thread but this forum is based on a sitution that has been completely twisted.
I suggest you to be very careful what you allow to come out of your mouth.

Last edited:

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
This entire situation is being twisted. Stop tryna deceive admins and keep crying shouldve told Garry to bring the plantation too

Wasn't gonna involve myself in this thread but this forum is based on a sitution that has been completely twisted.
Why does the family know this 'transfer" from the complaint forum? Why wasn't this discussed by Padawan? I thought the rank in the family is just more access and opportunities, Padawan is also a member of the family. Why can't you listen to people from rank 1-5,6,7. Isn't this a family?

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
Im sorry.
This was a draft i forgot to put send *
but important

I forgot the screen shot of the message I wrote to you guys when you two joseph and gary came back
and what you two found out did not sit well with you but echoed everybody's feelings in and out the family with a vote voice or opinion.
i asked you gary to hand keeno one of our 4 leaders that stayed behind the "ownership" which included unofficial leader and the chance to do it so we did not loose our status and contacted admins the correct way and i asked you two to step down and give up your seat as a leader..

1 - spend most of our family points to buy 60 spray cans
2. kept the state owned object the family money paid for close to 20m
3. kept 10m we trusted you guys in holding to use for the family
4. kept the drug lab and gave it to medusa, which in turn was yourself.

You two came back after admitting you made a mistake.
admitting the family did not leave or plan to leave.

but then you read this message from me, and learned how the family felt and decided to create the big mess.

have you not taken the lab along with the firs three items you guys labeled in the message i showed.
we would not be here guys,.

Last edited:

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
Last edited:

Juice Cartier

Jay
Player
I agree with gravitas.. they have had way to many back ups in the sense of growing the family back up and some goofy shit like this is just messed up.. I hope the admins can see that the members that left the fam taking the resources with them deserve nothing short of a perm ban.. you guys are scum.

Dragunasu

Baby I’m a gangster too
Player
6.22 It is forbidden to sell/buy family businesses or withdraw/deposit money on/from fam balance without fam leaders approval, as well taking from warehouse and family cars (It falls under rule of scam 1.3)

This rule does not apply when the thief is the leader

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
I agree with gravitas.. they have had way to many back ups in the sense of growing the family back up and some goofy shit like this is just messed up.. I hope the admins can see that the members that left the fam taking the resources with them deserve nothing short of a perm ban.. you guys are scum.
yeah even i came from same situations my old fam leader comes from no where after 4months and disbands fam without a word we lost our cabbage plantation where we spent 30mil from pockets admins said we cant help you guys its upto leader he can take any decisions . you guys are just salty. no point you guys crying about this we did no rule breaks. acting like lost some business irl

Isaiah BoloFeeder

Player
Player
“I suggest you to be very careful what you allow to come out of your mouth”🤓

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
If this video is taken down

We have a copy in case admins did not get a chance to view it if it matters to you guys.

This video was Gary in his Medusa fam clothes selling the drug lab for the second time for 100k and then being told by the person in Medusa at the end of he is leaving the family now to get invited in

In the video Gary goes out of his way to highlight with his mouse his name, his name on the family ranking and his name as holding the state object,

He was obviously trying to highlight his safety net on all this to insure himself.

Knowing what he was doing was wrong, his pov shows his actions he took to “cover “his tracks, even highlighting the state object which had nothing to do with this but we have proof that was bought with fam money to give us another income

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player

hey moe,

I realized in your original message you stated

"This entire situation is being twisted. Stop tryna deceive admins and keep crying shouldve told Garry to bring the plantation too"
( which you deleted )

Your full comment was.
This entire situation is being twisted. Stop tryna deceive admins and keep crying shouldve told Garry to bring the plantation too

I suggest you to be very careful what you allow to come out of your mouth.(

-

you deleted it however and it signals something to me.

Did you ask these guys to bring their drug lab when you recruited themm?

Because by what you said.

" shouldve told Garry to bring the plantation too " and the guilty deletion of it.
is telling me,

A : You knew what they were doing, making you involved in the scam.

B: Seeing the proof you see here from us all, you still think you have the right to tell us you should have told
Gary to get the planation, leading me to understand your mind state in all this.

You already felt entitled to our drug lab in whatever half assed plan you and joseph made to steal gravitas and given the comment you made tells me you were aware and you already felt some way about when they returned the drug lab the first time and the
" shouldve told Garry to bring the plantation too " shows me you are the one who pushed gary, a follower, into a decisoin like this.

i see why my friends turned their back on everyone and did the family so wrong.
They had an external influence I'm more than sure they " admired" pushing them in a direction they felt was correct.
hearing how they spoke about your family all along, im sure advice from you was golden and felt safe under whatever false logic you fed into them.

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
If this video is taken down

We have a copy in case admins did not get a chance to view it if it matters to you guys.

This video was Gary in his Medusa fam clothes selling the drug lab for the second time for 100k and then being told by the person in Medusa at the end of he is leaving the family now to get invited in

In the video Gary goes out of his way to highlight with his mouse his name, his name on the family ranking and his name as holding the state object,

He was obviously trying to highlight his safety net on all this to insure himself.

Knowing what he was doing was wrong, his pov shows his actions he took to “cover “his tracks, even highlighting the state object which had nothing to do with this but we have proof that was bought with fam money to give us another income
Sorry admins but just had to point this out as well cause i believe 100k is not 50% of the state value of the drug lab which means its another rule break yeah?

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
Sorry admins but just had to point this out as well cause i believe 100k is not 50% of the state value of the drug lab which means its another rule break yeah?
sorry admins this fool dont know rules but he was governor somehow . no rules says have to sell it for 50% or more or less . it says u cant sell for 1k or what ever and then receive money . garry dint take anything so NO RULE BREAKS DONE STOP CRYING ABOUT THIS LIKE KIDS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom