Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
kylie irving
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 15, 2021
Time of violation
8:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/nVeUhkAfFT4

kyrie irving

Player
Player
as u can see in this clip at the end 139 searched me without saying anything or my hands up and im pretty sure that even if im breaking rule that does not mean they are also allowed to break the rule and get away with it i believe this is what zema was saying at the clip at 0:18, also they are robbing me not wearing 51% and even if they are robbing me without a gang they are robbing me without family outfit and if this is a outfit bugged i wanna see a pov of them wearing family clothing and also i know that i was breaking rules and im already getting the punishments

Dekuthoven

Player
Player
if you have the ability to do it you dont have to say anything about it. its a script issue, you dont even have to say youre picking them up when p[icking them up anymore.

JamesM

Player
Player
There was no breaking of rules, When Administrator is visible and he/she is explaining situation, then it's OOC already cuz administrator is OOC soo that wasnt IC it was OOC

issi Bing

Dont get it twisted
Player
u were getting jailed we were ooc already. admin zema was there already ready to demorg you. for the sakes i just wanted to see why you cared so much to not rp and put ur hands up. rp was not going at that case. nice try tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom