Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicolas Kakyoin

It takes time
Player
1. Your name IRL : Nicolas
2. Your age : 21
3. Time zone: tbilisi
4. Average online per day : 8 - 10 hours a day
5. Your Discord : Ƶamney#0019
6. Your Nickname: Nicolas kakyoin
7. Your ID : 75137

Additional information
1. Leader of (Life Invader)

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

For being a leader of the organization,
1: I have been in this city since pandemic started since lockdown to be excact been in every org except EMS i got alot of experience but ive never been LIFE INVADERleader so am tryig to get a experience as LI leader

2: I think that LI is chillest organisation ive ever seen also i have a lot of communication and leadership skills

3: to be excact i will make my org best which can be improved in attending globals and shooting interviews and videos there which can be more productivve to our community

3. Your advices for improving Role Play level in organization.

For improving roleplay in LI -

~ I will make my employees attend global with full interview mode they will hold cameras and shoot live videos which can be productive for community
~ We will have people ( division) which will cruise in city and see different live crrime scenes and they will try to go live in there and shoot a lil video
~ We will conduct some recruitments not only for Org but also for our departments separately.
- will have good communication with other legal orgs

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player

Additional information

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

1: I have been in this city since pandemic started since lockdown to be excact been in every org except EMS i got alot of experience but ive never been LIFE INVADERleader so am tryig to get a experience as LI leader

2: I think that LI is chillest organisation ive ever seen also i have a lot of communication and leadership skills

3: to be excact i will make my org best which can be improved in attending globals and shooting interviews and videos there which can be more productivve to our community

~ I will make my employees attend global with full interview mode they will hold cameras and shoot live videos which can be productive for community
~ We will have people ( division) which will cruise in city and see different live crrime scenes and they will try to go live in there and shoot a lil video
~ We will conduct some recruitments not only for Org but also for our departments separately.
+

Levinho Msrolela

Player
Player

Additional information

(y)

Xara

King Of Grand
Player

Additional information

+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom