Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Aronious Romatic
Suspect ID
Player 2266
Date of violation
May 26, 2022
Time of violation
22:38
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/tuLPrjN

Aronious Romatic

Player
Player
Bro i legit did nothing and, im still having to deal with consequences for shit i didn't do. It's all in pov seriously. This isn't meta gaming at it's finest?

Even then , it wasn't any admin intervention. This shit's fucked up bro.

Lucifer LeDiable

Devil
Player
Reviewing...

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint​
Lucifer_Salvatore.png.png

Lucifer Salvatore

Lucifer LeDiable

Devil
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.

Requesting POV from ID 30046 of this situation. Pov should be yours not ID 22935 . You have 12 hours to provide..

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file an Admin Complaint​
Lucifer_Salvatore.png.png

Lucifer Salvatore

Aronious Romatic

Player
Player
i dont have a recording software bruh. how is it even fair. like fuck it ban me then bruh. listen to the staff and keep having a fucked server bruh 😂👌 shit wicked and, yall scamming people. 20 bucks for 300k in-game smfd.

YoWraith

Greetings!
Player
i dont have a recording software bruh. how is it even fair. like fuck it ban me then bruh. listen to the staff and keep having a fucked server bruh 😂👌 shit wicked and, yall scamming people. 20 bucks for 300k in-game smfd.
ok buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom