Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ink_Lovell
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2021
Time of violation
16:40
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-36iR59W9A

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Both of our members hit him 53 + 58 and he didn't die, would like to see his POV

2nd video:

Pfruits

Player
Player
Dear Kenny, unfortunately i do not have a POV of this informal as i have forgotten to record. I apologise for this and will ensure it wont happen again. however, i have a few other POVs that are taken today which I am more then happy to provide to clear any suspicion of cheats. Here are some informal clips today. I do alot of family events and constantly run out of space because of POVs. I am willing to provide full cooperation if PC check can be conducted, thank you. RandomInformal and Foundry.

Pfruits

Player
Player
Dear Kenny, I have spoken to Ink and we have cleared the issue between us. Sorry once again for the missing POV.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
Dear Kenny, I have spoken to Ink and we have cleared the issue between us. Sorry once again for the missing POV.
This is true. I have watched his other POVs and I think what happened here was the dsync of the server when two bullets hit the same person at the same time. To me it doesn't look like cheats so I personally do not need his POV anymore unless you say otherwise Kenny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom