Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Keeno Gravitas
Administrators nickname
Kareem Miller
Date
May 27, 2022
Time
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/110005/page-7

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Actual leader was the person who sold it
As shown in this POV
You trusted him with that position with your monthly rotation, by that you agreed to the risk it comes with.
The dms or messages in your discord are not related to us in my opinion as they are not related to GRP (not official discord)

Maybe Wolf Santos

I get the bag and flip it and tumble it
Player
As shown in this POV
You trusted him with that position with your monthly rotation, by that you agreed to the risk it comes with.
The dms or messages in your discord are not related to us in my opinion as they are not related to GRP (not official discord)
the risk of being scammed.

Kareem nothing against you, I was told you were a friend to somebody regarding this situation.
i do not know you so I can say so

I did know the risk but also thought grp had some type of insurance for the player base for these situations as they have happened in the past. This family has been around since our ex gov omar put it together and he did it in a very democratic nobody owns the family kind of way.

Not fair to let one small history of the family steal hundreds of peoples thousdands of work and irl money;

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
As shown in this POV
clarification sir its not monthly rotation i am in gravitas for long now garry was leader for 7months now

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
sorry I cant say so**
i do not know if you were impartial kareem,
I hope you were but we asked curator to review given they may hold a different opinion when they wrote the rules.

mobilport1

Player
Player
Hello Mazhor. Regarding your question when the selling of drug lab happen I was the leader of Gravitas in the game and here is the POV:
You were one of the leader, not the only one and you did nothing for the lab, the ones who still in gravitas they paid for it and they worked for it and for everything, everything belong to gravitas and not to one person, and ofcourse its not belong to you and never was yours. But you know that right.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
and this guys keep posting his story until this post reaches 7-8 pages hes mentally stressing garry irl now

Kareem Zuma

Kareem
Player
Im not biased I never will be, I'm not related to any of you in any way. If you can prove that I'm biased towards anyone I will be more than happy to leave the admin team. Please do not place my name on the line
the risk of being scammed.

Kareem nothing against you, I was told you were a friend to somebody regarding this situation.
i do not know you so I can say so

I did know the risk but also thought grp had some type of insurance for the player base for these situations as they have happened in the past. This family has been around since our ex gov omar put it together and he did it in a very democratic nobody owns the family kind of way.

Not fair to let one small history of the family steal hundreds of peoples thousdands of work and irl money;

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
You were one of the leader, not the only one and you did nothing for the lab, the ones who still in gravitas they paid for it and they worked for it and for everything, everything belong to gravitas and not to one person, and ofcourse its not belong to you and never was yours. But you know that right.
come out of your dream world he owns fkin fam and fam assets its leader and leader is garry . he even has rights to delete the fam but hes kind hearted so he dint

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
Im not biased I never will be, I'm not related to any of you in any way. If you can prove that I'm biased towards anyone I will be more than happy to leave the admin team. Please do not place my name on the line
sounds fair. I apologize.

ɴᴏᴀʜ

thats crazy
Player
then why don't you stfu?, let the man present evidence, no need to come and argue on fucking forums please. whatever you say doesn't change anything, and will not change how mazhor feels about this situation.
keep spamming i got things to do irl waiting for mazhors replay

mobilport1

Player
Player
I also donated tons of millions to the family and he bought the family business from that money and I donated it to the FAMILY not to Garry, so why is he saying its all belong to him?? I never said give my millions back or give me what i desrve, we were serving our family and not ourselves.. but thats something what a leader should know.. all i can say its shame and disgrace at what happened, idc if we get back or not, you guys show ur real color and thats what we wont forget

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
then why don't you stfu?, let the man present evidence, no need to come and argue on fucking forums please. whatever you say doesn't change anything, and will not change how mazhor feels about this situation.
read all the rules ? lost brain cells ? keep crying

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
im not being toxic here guys.

im just presenting evidence on behalf of gravitas so they are strongly represented, and admins can see the true picture not the picture these guys want to create.

Sam Sinner

Player
Player
im not being toxic here guys.

im just presenting evidence on behalf of gravitas so they are strongly represented, and admins can see the true picture not the picture these guys want to create.
already rjected once did u paint it again and sowing colours good job

Maybe Wolf Santos

Player
already rjected once did u paint it again and sowing colours good job
Sam,

I treated you fairly,
I have the screen shots here asking you everytime you left why you left and asking you to come back.
i always spoke for you, defender you against the very guys you are defending.

If you want proof of that, you can dm me.
otherwise,. please sam. you left the family a while ago ...a few times.
please let us settle this among us. You are being toxic for no reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom