Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Beluga Straw
Administrators nickname
Daniel Salvatore
Date
May 27, 2022
Time
11:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/uwyvh8

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
so this guy was shooting us on top of garage roof and when i was there at roof i shot him to death but idk why he got tped down near bloods hq so we go down there and ask my friend to rob him and i saw an admin there and my friend was talking with him and suddently daniel revive that guy for no reason and when daniel dissapear he literally tped the guy were robbing out of no where what a nice admin abuse and interrupting RP

Sorry if were meta gaming: forgive us :)

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
He called admin before this saying you were baiting near bloods HQ.

I revived him because he wanted to speak to me. You should have been punished for killing him since the situation was obviously on pause.
The reason i teleported him away was because you kept killing and interrupting him even though the situation was paused as shown in the video.

Next time a situation is on pause, just be patient and the situation can start again where it left off.​

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player

I revived him because he wanted to speak to me. You should have been punished for killing him since the situation was obviously on pause.
The reason i teleported him away was because you kept killing and interrupting him even though the situation was paused as shown in the video.

Next time a situation is on pause, just be patient and the situation can start again where it left off.​
its ghetto i literally killed him on top of parking and he got tped down to the bloods hq and hes outside gang hq and you was interupting the RP

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player

tell me this why he wants to get hes gun back before he can speak? so it means if we give hes gun back you just gonna dissapear and tp him also and ruin all the rp and you was gonna abuse your admin power

Daniel Salvatore

Curator of Families
Player
its ghetto i literally killed him on top of parking and he got tped down to the bloods hq and hes outside gang hq and you was interupting the RP
I didnt teleport him down there.
tell me this why he wants to get hes gun back before he can speak? so it means if we give hes gun back you just gonna dissapear and tp him also and ruin all the rp and you was gonna abuse your admin power
The reason he wanted his AK back is because you killed him AFTER the situation was paused. I dont care about the gun I just wanted a word with him, but you wouldn't let me, so i TPed him away.

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
so this guy was shooting us on top of garage roof and when i was there at roof i shot him to death but idk why he got tped down near bloods hq so we go down there and ask my friend to rob him and i saw an admin there and my friend was talking with him and suddently daniel revive that guy for no reason and when daniel dissapear he literally tped the guy were robbing out of no where what a nice admin abuse and interrupting RP

Sorry if were meta gaming: forgive us :)
sorry the ID i put was different my ID in pov was 64103

Beluga Valentino

Player
Player
I didnt teleport him down there.

The reason he wanted his AK back is because you killed him AFTER the situation was paused. I dont care about the gun I just wanted a word with him, but you wouldn't let me, so i TPed him away.
ok i understand but we keep on asking you why you was reviving him and your not telling the reason

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Admin received report and came to discuss with player which made it - instead of spending 1 minute on solving situation and resume all - u spent time on killing player while situation as not sorted , as admin stays in RED NAME all RP etc must be stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom