Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Miek Lyve
Administrators nickname
Phani Garcia
Date
May 27, 2022
Time
05:30
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3kTNSJQQ0k

MiekLyve

Player
Player
I responded to a global ... They opened fire ... Phani jailed me a half an hour after situation concluded... This was not Correct

as you see in my clip they open fire randomly making this into an active 10-10

MiekLyve

Player
Player
If the admin watched the situation, he would of saw the bloods opening fire. I dont feel like it was right for the admin to jail me after the situation concluded especially if they didnt see what happened.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
from that 18 sec pov i don't understand anything at all...

Nick morgan

we in this for the long run
Player
hey i was at the situation and gods did not get called until it was already hitting the fan i requested gods myself due to the fail rp of the bloods they shot first they kept shooting even tho they had a hostage

Todd Gyp

Player
Player
I was at this situation shortly after and was killed as well while trying arrest someone on the mountain. When LSPD pulled up the scene it was already at 10-10, so some people may have shot back because they opened fired on us. We also determined at the situation that one of the people involved with the shooting was a random person who may have just been instigating, causing BOTH LSPD and Bloods to attack each other thinking it was one or the other

rik

Player
Player
Punishment was not needed, by the clip you can clearly see someone is shooting at a vehicle the guy shot in defense of holding the ground since there were shoots fired already at the situation, in which may have had a bad outcome but totally acceptable as a "sad end" but not passive of such a harsh punishment like it was intented to do so. Please, considere this fact and review the punsihment.

MiekLyve

Player
Player
This is a 100% in character situation ... I don't understand how the admin can warn me for "shooting in a hostage situation" when it became 10-10 because they opened fire. In addition to the I need to pointed to the rule in the book ? Is there a code for this like 6.8 1.7 or something like that? Typically when you warn someone you are supposed to include the CODE for which you are warning them

MiekLyve

Player
Player
r6BL2TP.png

Alex Odd

I cannot understand anything at all and 18 sec pov will not even review

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom