Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Players nickname
Anastasia
Suspect ID
5932 15150
Date of violation
May 28, 2021
Time of violation
11:53
Proofs
https://youtu.be/syySYKlczEw

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
, you can clearly see ID 15150 nonRP dragging the hostage while running and having a gun out
, ID 5932 runs to a vehicle while having guns aimed to the head, and starts taking IC things OOC to try stall to escape

Bigi

Player
Player
, you can clearly see ID 15150 nonRP dragging the hostage while running and having a gun out
, ID 5932 runs to a vehicle while having guns aimed to the head, and starts taking IC things OOC to try stall to escape
I am in the same gang as them and all I can see is you
1st Non RP driving around with a drone which we can not shoot down
2nd is you non RP looking at his ID just so you know his name
3rd I don't see no one aiming a gun to his head all I can see is you guys talking to him and he even says am I free to go and no one says nothing so he goes, you can only hear Arnold King saying shoot him arrest him, and you all shoot them.

Hudson Mayt

Say Less
Player
You can clearly see ID 909 pointing at him for the majority of the video, and we were detaining him but he starts taking ic shit ooc so he can stall and while hes being detained he runs to a "car to get away"? nice one
2nd of all how is "driving a drone" considered nonrp? xd
3rd of all, i searched him for an id so i know what to call him after he had started taking things ooc because it wasnt going nowhere better than it was

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 1510 and ID 5932 will receive a punishment for Powergaming and Failing RP respectively.
  • ID 1510 was holding a gun while dragging the hostage which is clearly considered Powergaming, whereas ID 5932 was Failing RP while trying to escape the area by using OOC conversations and not respecting the Detainee
If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Anthony Pluxury

Player
Player
You can clearly see that Frank Bradno and Arnold Kings are in a discord call undeafened and unmuted the whole time. so how do we know they aren't metagaming in the discord call?

Shaun MacAllister

Player
Player
Do you see them talking? Like do you see their name tags light up when they are talking? I don't think it is. I considered that before issuing the punishment. The officer said he wasn't ok with you leaving, which clearly means, that he was telling you to wait. Besides Hudson was calling out for another officer named Daniel to interrogate you, so in that sense, you're still being detained. If they used the game system and detained you, that would be failing RP on their side.

Andrew Hulk

5x Leader GOV | LSPD | NG | SAHPx2
Leader
man , nostalgic moment of our lovely en3 head admin

Top Bottom