Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Neil Bestia
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 16, 2021
Time of violation
22:06
Proofs
https://streamable.com/uke7fc

RaskoKilla

Player
Player
Yes, I kill you, but I have explanation...and POV too...

My map is bugged all day, and when I kill you, I Was inside cland circle...I turn around and see you from circle, and I dont see red bariere for event...I think you are in circle and kill you...and when I come and pick up your rev, I was wtf?! how can I take weapon in cland?! And when I come back in circle, I can see it in that moment...It was game bug and I am sorry for that. I will clip my POV that you can see it

RaskoKilla

Player
Player
As you can see, clandanstine is begin (look time and circle on the map, I am in circle), I come inside event, and when I turn around, this guy is stand there, I get instant reaction and shoot him (when we in circle, we can't see outside, and as you can see, I don't have a red bariere for event)...And as I say, I come there, pick up revolver and in this moment I realize something is wrong...and when I am back there in circle, red barriere comes than...and I was sure this is bug, because all day I can't see any GPS or something, just that event circles...sorry, game was bugged, not my fault

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom