Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Apollo_King
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 28, 2021
Time of violation
15:10
Proofs
https://youtu.be/fukZyL9qK0s

Haji Siphiwa

Instigator
Player
ID 1538 ran back to his HQ after being shot at, I will have that pov uploaded soon. On a second note did you not have a admin you were in a call with deal with this already? As far as I can remember he instantly jailed the person who had killed you and refused to look at his pov of your friend running to the HQ.

Ill have someone post all our proof or post it in a separate report.

OnRouteSam

Player
Player
ID 1538 ran back to his HQ after being shot at, I will have that pov uploaded soon. On a second note did you not have a admin you were in a call with deal with this already? As far as I can remember he instantly jailed the person who had killed you and refused to look at his pov of your friend running to the HQ.

Before I begin reviewing this report. Please correct the format. Refer to the Rules for Filing a complaint

• Amend your title, Also upload your evidence to Youtube
You have 12 hours to amend these errors​
I changed the POV as requested, but just in case if you need to see the part where we arrive to the situation... I will leave this here.

OnRouteSam

Player
Player

Just in case if you haven’t seen, I’m ID 6430 not 1538. I was not apart of the situation where ID 1538 “ran back to HQ” nor was I in a call with an admin. I pulled up started talking about how my boy was killed on HQ and ID 2793 killed me.

OnRouteSam

Player
Player
In the POV’s you can see us get shot from across the street by a member of the reported party’s group.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.​
  • ID 2793 will receive a punishment for Violation of 1.6 Ghetto Rules
  • Please review the gang boundary in ghetto-rules on discord. ID 2793 clearly Deathmatched within the bounds of the Families HQ.

If you feel the punishment the administrator issued is incorrect, feel free to file a Punishment Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom