Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Reviewed Multiple Rule Breaks | BLOODS (IDs 104618 108537 77565 144027 0000)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Chicky Nuggies
Suspect ID
104618 108537 77565
Date of violation
May 28, 2022
Time of violation
4:52
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQZMYs9fTmQ

Ava LeBlanc

FIB
Player
i will say only one thing all clips u uplodaed were from defferent situation u cannot report whole arg like that its not mass rule breake by org
1 clip from 4:51
2 clip from 1.31
3 clip from 0.24 in this clip u shooting in GZ
4 clip from 1.55 u provoking bloods
5 clip from 2.56
all clips from different situaion

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
i will say only one thing all clips u uplodaed were from defferent situation u cannot report whole arg like that its not mass rule breake by org
1 clip from 4:51
2 clip from 1.31
3 clip from 0.24 in this clip u shooting in GZ
4 clip from 1.55 u provoking bloods
5 clip from 2.56
all clips from different situaion
Yes they are from different situations yet the bloods have been constantly rule breaking as you may see. Causing effect of the entire org

Stewie Mclovin

BLOODS | FAMILIES | CLAPPER
Player
nice MIXING in all these clips btw "running in gz" lmao

Last edited:

Stewie Mclovin

Player
Well i have an actual multiple rule breaks clip from Ballas but was requested by your people not to post xd. How down bad are u to try to get bloods a warning LMAO

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
nice MIXING in all these clips btw "imma call a god" "running in gz" lmao
Actually. "Calling a god" is not mixing. "Calling an admin" is. First off. Nice stretch. Second off yes I said "running into Gz" but its because homie did it multiple times over and over which thus means he took the situation already OOC.

Regardless, I'll take my mute like a man so long as bloods also receives a punishment for the continued acts of violations against our beloved sanctimonious fourth-written ruleset provided by thee

Stewie Mclovin

Player
Actually. "Calling a god" is not mixing. "Calling an admin" is. First off. Nice stretch. Second off yes I said "running into Gz" but its because homie did it multiple times over and over which thus means he took the situation already OOC.

Regardless, I'll take my mute like a man so long as bloods also receives a punishment for the continued acts of violations against our beloved sanctimonious fourth-written ruleset provided by thee
Over and over? does 1 time equals "over and over" lmao cus thas all I see in the video sooo. Also the amount of bs ballas do is crazy we just don't run to forums everytime it happens xd 💀.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Over and over? does 1 time equals "over and over" lmao cus thas all I see in the video sooo. Also the amount of bs ballas do is crazy we just don't run to forums everytime it happens xd 💀.
Then report it?. There are rules for a reason. Your gang is full of rule breakers

Last edited:

James Straat

Legendary
Player
I just checked and the only one that is a blood member is the 4 clip.
4 clip from 1.55 u provoking bloods. Im 100 with you he has no right to run back and if any of us HC see that shit we throw them straight out on the street to finish what they started. But please dont just go around provoking for no reason.

If you have anything on actual blood members you are more than welcome to send it to me to (Discord Klug#0415)
Noone in bloods want people like this in our organisation. And you can DM me anytime to check if it actually is blood members or just people with red clothes.

The member of the 4 clip has recived a strike. And admin can do what they think is right for him.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
I just checked and the only one that is a blood member is the 4 clip.
4 clip from 1.55 u provoking bloods. Im 100 with you he has no right to run back and if any of us HC see that shit we throw them straight out on the street to finish what they started. But please dont just go around provoking for no reason.

If you have anything on actual blood members you are more than welcome to send it to me to (Discord Klug#0415)
Noone in bloods want people like this in our organisation. And you can DM me anytime to check if it actually is blood members or just people with red clothes.

The member of the 4 clip has recived a strike. And admin can do what they think is right for him.
Acting like thier not bloods is admin deceit

James Straat

Legendary
Player
144027 Is the only one i can find in emails and from what i could find in our org. i can invite you to the emails and you can check for your self everyone has name and ID. I could only find 144027. The rest might have been kicked before i checked or might have left. I just wanted to inform you that they are atleast not in our organisation anymore from what i can find. Im still recommending you to do seperate complaints one for each guy to make sure it gets approved.

Flames Yue

Player
Player
Its not admin deciet if they have been removed from the organization before this incident occured or before i looked into the roster, but let me ask you why you want to go to HQ to provoke another gang, which in and of itself is against the rules, to try and coerce and bait other people into breaking rules just so you can fulfil your life as a forum warrior. Admins may do as they please to the IDs they see and for any rule breaks but we kick anyone from the org who violates basic rules, its not that hard. You dont see us coming to your HQ provoking you out of your HQ, you are pushing gang members.

Flames Yue

Player
Player
However they were in our gang cars they may have been in the gang at the time of this occurence and you have every right to post on them but they have been removed from the org before this report occured, admins again may do what they see fit but they have been removed from the org! I would like to also state if you would like to handle things ICly please send me these body cames to Flames_Yue#9633 on discord so i can punish these rulebreakers accordingly instead of going straight to forums up to you but would be nice.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
Its not admin deciet if they have been removed from the organization before this incident occured or before i looked into the roster, but let me ask you why you want to go to HQ to provoke another gang, which in and of itself is against the rules, to try and coerce and bait other people into breaking rules just so you can fulfil your life as a forum warrior. Admins may do as they please to the IDs they see and for any rule breaks but we kick anyone from the org who violates basic rules, its not that hard. You dont see us coming to your HQ provoking you out of your HQ, you are pushing gang members.
However they were in our gang cars they may have been in the gang at the time of this occurence and you have every right to post on them but they have been removed from the org before this report occured, admins again may do what they see fit but they have been removed from the org! I would like to also state if you would like to handle things ICly please send me these body cames to Flames_Yue#9633 on discord so i can punish these rulebreakers accordingly instead of going straight to forums up to you but would be nice.
You cant just simply remove people then expect the report not to still be valid. This makes no sense.. so what youre saying is you could have tons of your bloods break rules. But as long as you kick them before you go to sleep all of the reports should be nullified, then you can reinvite them back later? What kind of logic

Last edited:

Flames Yue

Player
Player
TL;DR

please just teach your noobs better if youre going to be mass inviting to your gang
They are taught and if they violate then they are kicked its very simple. Do you have nothing else better to do? Quit going to HQs and provoking ppl. also dont load up several clips of individuals at separate instances and call it mass rulebreaks.

Chicky Nuggies

Blocked
They are taught and if they violate then they are kicked its very simple. Do you have nothing else better to do? Quit going to HQs and provoking ppl. also dont load up several clips of individuals at separate instances and call it mass rulebreaks.
lets be real, one out of the 5 clips was at your HQ because your guys literally ran into it from the other side of the parking garage where we initially fought. How are we "provoking HQ" when your guys literally are breaking the rules of ghetto by running and hiding inside it? Also I find it funny that your bloods "quiz" had 6 questions regaurding TURF yet not a single question regaurding NLR / Powergaming / Running into HQ / ect. BE A LEADER, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE, STOP BLAMING OTHERS

Last edited:

Flames Yue

Player
Player
lets be real, one out of the 5 clips was at your HQ because your guys literally ran into it from the other side of the parking garage where we initially fought. How are we "provoking HQ" when your guys literally are breaking the rules of ghetto by running and hiding inside it? Also I find it funny that your bloods "quiz" had 6 questions regaurding TURF yet not a single question regaurding NLR / Powergaming / Running into HQ / ect. BE A LEADER, LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKE, STOP BLAMING OTHERS
You know thats a good point i should remove the turf questions and add some gen rules questions to the quiz, thanks for the valuable input and i will definitely be doing that. but IM NOT BLAMING ANYONE you make yourself look real bad when you have no idea what being a leader is like in the first place. Quit crying and grow up lmao.

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report.
None of this happened in the same time or involve multiple people.
Org will not receive a warning

ID:104618 will be punished for CL+VDM
ID:108537 will be punished for Fear Rp/Fail Rp + Gen Rule 6.2
ID:77565 will be punished for GZ Rule 1.3
ID:67807 will be punished for Mixing
ID:144027 will be punished for Ghetto Rule 1.6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom