Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected my marabunta guys killed me for no reason | id-54259,id-21341

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Peter Weak
Suspect ID
id-54259,id-21341
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2021
Time of violation
18:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/9Ruwl1Jb_tY

Peter Harlow

Player
Player
i was with my family guys in getto just moving and what happend we are muted so i was not able to speak to these guys id-54259,id-21341 and they are from marabunta i am also in same gang so they killed me for no reason and on that why would i will kill my guys its so wired that marabunta guys are killing their own guys so i request you take a strict action on this even on that i cannot unmute they should stop shooting at me i guess cause i am from same gang please take an action cause its not good that you will killl your own guys

Matee Prior

Shit Talker
Player
Metagaming (MG) - Using VoIP programs such as Teamspeak, Skype, Discord and Ventrilo to communicate IC whilst in-game is strictly forbidden:)

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Killing of your own organization members in the Ghetto has to be settled by your gang's high command. There is no rule where it says Gang Organization members aren't allowed to kill their own members.

Ink Flawless

fanned out clowns
Player
i was with my family guys in getto just moving and what happend we are muted so i was not able to speak to these guys id-54259,id-21341 and they are from marabunta i am also in same gang so they killed me for no reason and on that why would i will kill my guys its so wired that marabunta guys are killing their own guys so i request you take a strict action on this even on that i cannot unmute they should stop shooting at me i guess cause i am from same gang please take an action cause its not good that you will killl your own guys
They ain't your marabunta guys anymore buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom