Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Ghetto Rules 1.14 / Searching without rp / Robbing outside of ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Marabunta not sure ofName
Suspect ID
44070 15456 15462
Date of violation
Sep 18, 2021
Time of violation
20:11
Proofs
https://streamable.com/d9kleq

Michele Grotti

Jumpman
Player
he searched me without saying anything, they're not allowed to rob me there only kill me from what i got told and i complied with all of their demands and was still shot
You were not told to put your hands down mate . Yet you didn't rectify your fault .I fr didn't hear him say hands down so you kinda at fault here

hyp

Player
Player
You were not told to put your hands down mate . Yet you didn't rectify your fault .I fr didn't hear him say hands down so you kinda at fault here
your hands go down automatically it's a server script you should know this if you are roleplaying as a criminal

JTrapz

Player
Player
ye bro ur pov is muted so we cant even hear u so its not good enough pov we dont know if u were metagaming we don't even know what u were saying

RyomenKen

BOORGIR!!!!
Player
we only shot you bcz you disrespected us plz provide clear pov with audio and second thing your are on discord you might be metagaming we dont even know

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Agreed, fix the issue with your pov I can not hear you.
Requesting pov from
44070 15456 15462
Please fix this so I get a full understanding

hyp

Player
Player
Requesting pov from
44070 15456 15462
i uploaded my pov i don't record my mic so you can't; hear me

Bannable

Player
Player
Requesting pov from
44070 15456 15462
It’s a regular thing for shadow play to not record your mic audio. There have been thousands of reports where the reporting party mic’s audio wasn’t recorded and it wasn’t an issue. I can provide you with the links if needed for reference. If any of the reported parties are arguing that there was something said they should provide their own POV.

Reactions: hyp

Bannable

Player
Player
i dont have pov as i dont record every single person i rob
That’s your fault if you don’t have evidence to back your claims. It’s been encouraged by admins multiple times to clip your POV every time you interact with someone. Especially something as serious as robbing someone.

RyomenKen

BOORGIR!!!!
Player
That’s your fault if you don’t have evidence to back your claims. It’s been encouraged by admins multiple times to clip your POV every time you interact with someone. Especially something as serious as robbing someone.
are you even in the situation teaching me how i should play plz have something to do in your life next time when i see someone he says hi to me i will save pov oky ?

Bannable

Player
Player
are you even in the situation teaching me how i should play plz have something to do in your life next time when i see someone he says hi to me i will save pov oky ?
As you should, you never know who is gonna report you man. You should clip everything considering how ignorant you are at following the basic server rules.

Austin Woods - Amore

The North Face Jacket guy
Player
Failed to support disrespect claims but shadowplay issues, based off what I can see I accept under these punishments.
44070- non rp search
15456- just jail no warn
15462- jain no warn
Is fair with the missing evidence, of disrespect, but does still show kill after comply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom