Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Goblin Smith
Administrators nickname
Shiva Marneedi
Date
May 30, 2022
Time
5:25
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMEGFGHDY38

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
I was roleplaying as a prisoner and trying to "edge on" the cop to get me in jail, and continuing my roleplay after I was in handcuffs. He was doing the same for me. I understand I was in the wrong but I believe this to be a conspiracy to get me banned. I know the other 2 officers and we have joked around before. I assumed this 3rd guy was in the same manner and this was my fault I suppose for assuming he was relaxed and not rule hungry for getting people banned. I NOW know talking about parents is against the rules but at the time I did not know this. I was expecting to be warned or at least notified before being banned for a week. This seems a little harsh in my opinion and the person who submitted this report even knows I was joking around because HE WAS LAUGHING about it in the video. My intent was not malicious I was just simply roleplaying and joking around.

vAnimated

Player
Player
I was roleplaying as a prisoner and trying to "edge on" the cop to get me in jail, and continuing my roleplay after I was in handcuffs. He was doing the same for me. I understand I was in the wrong but I believe this to be a conspiracy to get me banned. I know the other 2 officers and we have joked around before. I assumed this 3rd guy was in the same manner and this was my fault I suppose for assuming he was relaxed and not rule hungry for getting people banned. I NOW know talking about parents is against the rules but at the time I did not know this. I was expecting to be warned or at least notified before being banned for a week. This seems a little harsh in my opinion and the person who submitted this report even knows I was joking around because HE WAS LAUGHING about it in the video. My intent was not malicious I was just simply roleplaying and joking around.
This seems a little harsh considering the amount of times you insulted parents/relatives? This is no harsh punishment. You should read the rules because only you are responsible for your own actions and only you are held liable when you break a rule. Nobody is "rule hungry" just dont insult people's parents its as simple as that, in some countries its taken INSANELY seriously as it should be. You dont seem to know what other peoples relatives mean to them...

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
So that was obv a set up the guy on a recording baits him to do that. 2nd the admin is not doing his job obv doesnt even asked him a question and just banned him for 7 days xD If that server is going to do this to players than iam sorry but iam out.

vAnimated

Player
Player
3.2 Parents should not be mentioned in all chats, including voice | Mute 180 minutes or ban up to 7 days.
So that was obv a set up the guy on a recording baits him to do that. 2nd the admin is not doing his job obv doesnt even asked him a question and just banned him for 7 days xD If that server is going to do this to players than iam sorry but iam out.
You cant bait someone to say something they had already said once already rewind the pov. Pretend he was "baited" it doesnt mean keep saying it either after the fact that you were caught doing it in the first place.

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
I understand this is a rule break NOW but at the time shouldn't you have at least said something like "Sir thats a rule break you cant say that" as opposed to edging me on going "What did you say? say that again?" I would have immediately stopped. You being a higher rank should know not everyone memorizes all the rules. As for knowing how others families are important to them yes I understand this but even YOU were laughing and knowing it was just joking and roleplaying.

vAnimated

Player
Player
I understand this is a rule break NOW but at the time shouldn't you have at least said something like "Sir thats a rule break you cant say that" as opposed to edging me on going "What did you say? say that again?" I would have immediately stopped. You being a higher rank should know not everyone memorizes all the rules. As for knowing how others families are important to them yes I understand this but even YOU were laughing and knowing it was just joking and roleplaying.
If I had been like "Sir thats a rule break" then I could be punished for mixing. It is also not my job to make sure you know the rules when you decide to break them. Im not here to argue or create toxicity! I wanted to provide my input because there are people who care for there parents very much. I will leave the thread now

Goblin Anarchy

TE$TING DOWN BAD
Player
If I had been like "Sir thats a rule break" then I could be punished for mixing. It is also not my job to make sure you know the rules when you decide to break them. Im not here to argue or create toxicity! I wanted to provide my input because there are people who care for there parents very much. I will leave the thread now
Neither am I, but the fact that you cant tell a person incarcerated that they are breaking a server rule is a very big flaw with the system don't you agree? maybe say like "Your breaking a gods law" and I would have clenched the butt and taken a step back. I have no ill will or wishes against you I just don't think this is a proper way to handle the situation. Nor would I want this to happen to someone else in the future... because im sitting here like "Well I wish I had known that beforehand, or have had someone that KNOWN said something as opposed to just hitting the ban/report button".

ralphbooitus

Player
Player
This seems a little harsh considering the amount of times you insulted parents/relatives? This is no harsh punishment. You should read the rules because only you are responsible for your own actions and only you are held liable when you break a rule. Nobody is "rule hungry" just dont insult people's parents its as simple as that, in some countries its taken INSANELY seriously as it should be. You dont seem to know what other peoples relatives mean to them...
Dude how many ppl you did this too? you should be ashamed of your self

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom