Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tutku_Leak
Suspect ID
152556 103945
Date of violation
May 30, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/c9z0p3

AntonioSavage

Player
Player
I mean there is no way to tell if he started in the circle though? He still had 1 minute to exit which is more than enough time to get out the circle considering that was the edge of the circle.. meaning you can get to that spot within seconds.. Just my opinion though

Last edited:

Xcored

| Carti Sins |
Player
in 23 seconds you can clearly see where we started edge of the zone take like leas than a second to run in.

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 103945 and 152556 POV of this event.
  • I can't see other's ID to request POV.
You have 12 hours to respond. Otherwise will get punished for Event Rule 1.7.

Xcored

| Carti Sins |
Player
My man ive got a 970 2 gb graphics card, how do you want me to record the whole day for 12 hours. I mean the situation was like. Me and my friend were on the edge of the zone, we see this guy running arouns 1 min before the zone, so i run up to her and said ,,yo buddy youre in the zone!” apparently you cant hear it in the clip because probably the mic was fucked as usual in the server. And then we just ran back to our spot that takes 1 sec to run to. I can show you the spot, when you see it its gonna make more sense!( you can legit see the spot we start at its not in the zone, + it took her/him 30 sec to run to the zone, in 30 sec i can run from maze bank to Dubai.)

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org
Im replying on behalf of 103945 as it say ''YOU HAVE INSUFFICIENT PRIVILEGES TO REPLY HERE.''. 152559 basically submed it up but my PC is not the greatest so when i attempt to record it crashes my game i know its a requirement for us to record but i physically cant i have a new PC coming in the next couple of days and it wont happen again but if u want to talk to us in game we can show u where we started and provide a explanation on how we got from where we did to where we did in the time. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Last edited:

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 103945,152556 will receive a punishment for Event Rule 1.7.
  • Always have your POV for all events, if you can't have it on, this will eventually happened!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom