Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Borris_Bogdanovic
Suspect ID
Date of violation
May 29, 2022
Time of violation
23:04
Proofs
https://youtu.be/Nz8meQzAXJA

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
Hello, I'm Vagos leader and are you able to provide more POV of them, because it's a very long distance away shown in the clip and they may or not be vagos members. I still see faint hint of yellow but cannot conclude there real identities.

Borris Bogdanovic

Player
Player
Hello, I'm Vagos leader and are you able to provide more POV of them, because it's a very long distance away shown in the clip and they may or not be vagos members. I still see faint hint of yellow but cannot conclude there real identities.
As it was a bloods raid, they couldn't enter the circle so I don't know how I could get their ID's but you can still see the yellow clothes and a yellow car pulling up with 3 yellow clothed people getting out of the car just outside the circle, under the same hospital pass at 1:26. And since Youtube has compressed the quality, here's snapshots from the raw footage

AnbuXoxo

bruh
Player
We'll wait for admin answer, currently we see 3 people arriving in a yellow car and began shooting outside a gang raid

Ghostt

Player
Player
They were shooting at bloods who were also on the hospital roof. Not shooting into the HQ or at cops. They were actually helping you. The bloods on the hospital roof were shooting into the hq at the cops. ask for bloods pov and youll see

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Before I start reviewing evidence, Fix title of thread
Follow format of 'Rule name | ID'

You have 6 hours to fix title.​

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Founder of Diamond Cartel
Player
You can see cops shoot at them as we all thought these guys were in circle in reality they were not in circle period, shot us from outside circle we only confirmed it wasn't circle when we found the real 2 Blood members who were in circle

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Player
They were shooting at bloods who were also on the hospital roof. Not shooting into the HQ or at cops. They were actually helping you. The bloods on the hospital roof were shooting into the hq at the cops. ask for bloods pov and youll see
actually, the bloods were behind us on the opposite roof, we were being shot by people who may have been in circle but not in bloods, we actually had 2-3 people downed because of them as well

Last edited:

Borris Bogdanovic

Player
Player
"Bloods on hospital" unless they all decided to dress like bananas then I don't know where you saw bloods? The only person who wasn't yellow and was on the roof was a black dressed random that could be in any gang

Ghostt

Player
Player
"Bloods on hospital" unless they all decided to dress like bananas then I don't know where you saw bloods? The only person who wasn't yellow and was on the roof was a black dressed random that could be in any gang
i was watching a stream on twitch while at work. 2 or 3 Bloods were shooting from the hospital roof into hq. Vagos came up and killed the bloods shooting into hq from the hospital roof. like i said , request all the povs from the bloods and youll surely see what i saw.

Tobi Diamond/MMG/Blixky

Player
i was watching a stream on twitch while at work. 2 or 3 Bloods were shooting from the hospital roof into hq. Vagos came up and killed the bloods shooting into hq from the hospital roof. like i said , request all the povs from the bloods and youll surely see what i saw.
i second this, get all POV from the Bloods involved, and if necessary the Vagos online on that day

Flames Yue

Player
Player
i second this, get all POV from the Bloods involved, and if necessary the Vagos online on that day
I 3rd this I too would like the POV. If bloods members were indeed shooting from outside the zone, and even more so into HQ, I would like the IDs of these individuals so that I may swiftly remove them from the gang. Is it more than 48 hours old? If so then I will most likely be unable to get the POV myself but anyone who can get those IDs for me I would appreciate that greatly. I don't have room for rule breakers in my gang.

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
I 3rd this I too would like the POV. If bloods members were indeed shooting from outside the zone, and even more so into HQ, I would like the IDs of these individuals so that I may swiftly remove them from the gang. Is it more than 48 hours old? If so then I will most likely be unable to get the POV myself but anyone who can get those IDs for me I would appreciate that greatly. I don't have room for rule breakers in my gang.
I believe you are in wrong section.
This is EN2 section.
By all means if you were in EN2 and were involved in this situation, we would really love to have POV from your side to clarify situation more.​

Flames Yue

Player
Player
I believe you are in wrong section.
This is EN2 section.
By all means if you were in EN2 and were involved in this situation, we would really love to have POV from your side to clarify situation more.​
Oh it seems I am, Apologies then disregard!

Nick Rune

Ex FIB Director...
Player
Upon reviewing evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.

IDs are not visible.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom