Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Natalie Krown
Administrators nickname
Darren Miller
Date
Sep 16, 2021
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/b2ydi7https://streamable.com/g8q370https://streamable.com/fyu36q

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
Hello to Darren and senior administration looking at my Appeal

This is me coming forward with evidence of my innocence's my past two appeals have been denied for the lack of evidence so this is me coming forward with all that I have I would like to make this clear the statements in here are truth full to my knowledge I will also include all of the discord tags in here so if you would like you can confirm it your self.

HOW I GOT MY MASKS
Mask 1,2/4 mask 1 and 2 of four were acquired under Eva when she was the general back when rule of state 1.10 did not exist I acquired them directly from her as she got them from EMS. I do not have POV of this as it was about 3 months ago.

Mask 3,4/4 mask 3 and 4 out of 4 were acquired through the beach market once again I do not have a POV because of the fact of it being a very long time ago and I didn't think this would be an issue as of now

MASK'S FROM NG/EMS/DARREN AND MARTIN
There were 10 Masks taken from the EMS warehouse directly by ADMIN DARREN MILLER. The rules for the masks that Darren Miller put in place were messaged directly to me in a DM. on July 27th 2021 at 3:51 AM PST as you can see in link 1 (screen shot 1). As you can see clearly in the screen shot of are DM's the rules were as stated.
1. you only get one mask you loose it you will not get another and masks will be removed
2. masks must only be worn while on duty at an event it must be taken off while on base and in the city
3. masks must be returned if you are no longer a medic
4. if any new medics are hired and require a mask you must clear it with curators first

As you can clearly see in this Screen shot there was no mention of loosing/selling one of the masks would result in a 6.5 ban.

As for the masks From general Richard Sole. They were acquired from EMS directly with out speaking to DARREN. They were given to Richard by at the time Chief of EMS
Uni Too Time now ADMIN. He acquired 10 medical masks directly from the EMS warehouse. If you wish to confirm this Number I would speak to Her because Ex general Richard Sole. Is not on good terms with any of the admins of this server. The masks were then passed on to me because at the time I was the lead medic.

I gave out 5 of those masks to my medics

Mask one was gave to Hugo Krown. Statement enclosed here (screen shot 2).

Mask 2 was given to Armaan unknown last name. Statement enclosed here (screen shot 3)

Mask 3 was given to Ness Winston Is current Deputy of NG Statement Enclosed Here ( There was no contact between me and him but I'm Shure you can reach him as he is a deputy of an org)

Mask 4 was given to Chris Dempsey Who is now out of the city for good and I do not have any contact with him.

Mask 5 was given well to my self. After the mask rule was made I stopped using my masks and started using the one I got from Richard because it was a work mask after all. my 2 masks were stored in my house along with the 2 that I had bought.

MASKS CURRENT WAREABOUTS

All of my masks were traded for a bandanna mask

NG mask 1 was given to Hugo Krown I believe that has been given back to DARREN to my knowledge

NG mask 2 mask was taken with ARMAAN when he was Perma banned from the server. Was lost with his ACCOUNT

NG mask 3 WARE ABOUTS UNKNOWN if i had to guess it would of been given back to DARREN MILLER

NG mask 4 was lost with Chris when he left the city for good to my knowledge it is still in his inventory

NG mask 5 is still in Natalie's inventory It was not given back to NG when I retired because of the fact that my retirement was force full From NG I was blocked for misuse of department chat and when that happened I was fired from NG against my will. 14 days is a lot of time to forget to return a mask that I never wore.

MY EXPLAINATION FOR EVERYTING

1. Reason for not returning my mask that I got from NG I was blocked for misuse of department chat in that time (14 days). I Had simply forgotten about the mask because I rarely ever wore it and it was in a small little crevasse of my inventory.

2. Reason for keeping the masks in the family storage. I kept the masks in a family storage because of the fact that CURRENT HEAD MEDIC Hugo Krown. Would of had access to them to keep supplying them to the medics.

3. Reason why me selling/Trading my masks does not fall under gen rule 6.5. The rule 6.5 implies that I would of had to take them from the EMS warehouse and then sell them as I have never worked in EMS that would not be possible. If selling them does fall under rule 6.5 then we should not be able to take vests from LEO's and sell them on the BM. That would be the same concept of buying a mask and selling it later.

4. The reason that I think I'm innocent. I have not sold any of the masks from NG. Even if I did I was never informed that they were apart of the warehouse of NG as you can see in Screen Shot #1 the rules about the mask were never stated in the message nor were the stated in voice chat either. The rules that were stated Never mentioned anything about this falling under rule 6.5

Lastly I would like to mention that the people that were messaged and talked to about my ban were not sectioned by me I never told anyone to do anything regarding my ban

Kind Regards
Nat!

Danny Krown

Player
Player
Yes, we were all told at the time, we were clear of any issues with the gods about the medical masks. We had permission

Nat Thrust

Player
Player
The discord tags for all included in the appeal go as follows

Hugo Krown hugodpt#1802
ARMAAN ARMAAN#4912

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have sold STATE org propritey which u have received as been a STATE ORG member for use it as STATE org - selling of ANY state org propriety in this case fall under rule 6.5
That u have forget it to return is not excuses u anyhow in this situation, u had enough time to report any admin in game and give him all that propriety and he would return it to warehouse of org

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom