Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Pedro Mysterio
Administrators nickname
Ethan Murphy
Date
May 31, 2022
Time
23:16
Proofs
https://prnt.sc/QYx_gKo4mxvh

PedroMatos

Player
Player
btw if any admin know how to fix this connection lag when i open menus i would apreciate since i cant literally open G menu

Zander Dinero

Player
Player
your whole fam was so hyped because pedro got blocked thats how i know you guys are that bad and scared of him
💀

Screenshot_690.png
Screenshot_689.png

Kane Zero

noonecares
Player
Imagine being that shit, you have to cry to prove your event decent... free the homie Pedro. What happened to this server where if someone was better they just got respect, now bitches be crying more than Amber Herd pre court case.

PedroMatos

Player
Player
Imagine being that shit, you have to cry to prove your event decent... free the homie Pedro. What happened to this server where if someone was better they just got respect, now bitches be crying more than Amber Herd pre court case.
😂💀

Phoenix1515

Player
Player
Nice noclip :)
clip when he teleports away
and clip when Ethan telling what pedro did

ggs 🧑‍🌾
bro thinks pedro cheats, is this guy new or something? Wait hes a 90k ID kind of makes sense now

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
Due to massive offtop complain will not be review

all offtopers get forum warn !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom