Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darco Pluxury

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL - Ayan Mukherjee
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 6 to 8 hours
5. Your Discord - Darco Pluxury#8418
6. Your Nickname - Darco Saints
7. Your ID - 44784
Additional information
1. Leader of Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
I want to become the leader of vagos as I am thoroughly familiar with the rules of ghetto the general rules and the rules of capture , as a past experience of gangs of over 6 months in en1 and en2 combined ( mostly en1 ) with becoming a deputy leader in Ballas during Rancho Sixninez term . So i decided to apply for vagos . We would do atleast 5 to 6 store robberys do one ng raid per day followed by clands , battleships gun store robbery , Black market raids and most importantly turfs . I have 20 people ready to join vagos ( will increase every week ) . We will also do a global event once in two weeks atleast , I will try encourage my gang members to participate in grafiti and also in ghetto fights ( Grafiti = ghetto fight ) we will try to get good relation with some gangs . I also have past experience in legal orgs and most importantly as a administrator in en2. I would gladly appreciate your consideration I hope that i get chosen to be the leader of the vagos.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
- Maintaining High level roleplay and make my org more active
- Maintaining Gun over Roleplay when dealing with legals
- Make a terrorist gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom