Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Treyvon Santos
Suspect ID
96663, 138939
Date of violation
Jun 1, 2022
Time of violation
20:13
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rg884u

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
Yeah because we told yall to leave 4 times before that and yall kept coming back even tho new life rule is a thing and wanted to take our solar panels but made up some bs lie
Send the POV of that then please, plus that doesn't mean that RDM is ok there were no demands.

Tyrone Willioms

Player
Player
Yeah because we told yall to leave 4 times before that and yall kept coming back even tho new life rule is a thing and wanted to take our solar panels but made up some bs lie
and gave yall way more than 5 seconds when you were on the latter that time and when yall came before we gave yall 15 seconds to leave and you still didnt

Chris215

Player
Player
why my id up there when i didnt shot so no rdm for me yall lyng about everything and ima show the admin my clips of you jumping off the roof so i wont kill you and then logging after you die
if they want to see it first and you didnt wait for 15 mins to come back

Bxchify Allen

Blocked
Blocked
As you can See they kept coming back and it is are solar panels and why you mad when you had broken multiple rules and in the beging you had said make sure you infasise these are our solar Panels so you had Exposed yall self at the begging so nice self report.

Tyrone Willioms

Player
Player
You are also metagaming in the clip because you are talking and your mic is not on in game and you also said "say these are our solar panels" dumbasses were just trying to take our panels and still failed

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
You are also metagaming in the clip because you are talking and your mic is not on in game and you also said "say these are our solar panels" dumbasses were just trying to take our panels and still failed
Thats hard cap we came up there to take an ingrand pic and you were RDM us. Ill give you a present, you can have a warning and your solar panels WOW

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
As you can See they kept coming back and it is are solar panels and why you mad when you had broken multiple rules and in the beging you had said make sure you infasise these are our solar Panels so you had Exposed yall self at the begging so nice self report.
you cant hide the fact that ID 96663 fucking clearly RDM us. your retarded if you think he isn't getting done for that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom