Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Treyvon Santos
Suspect ID
96663, 138939
Date of violation
Jun 1, 2022
Time of violation
20:13
Proofs
https://streamable.com/rg884u

Treyvon Santos

Player
Player
why my id up there when i didnt shot so no rdm for me yall lyng about everything and ima show the admin my clips of you jumping off the roof so i wont kill you and then logging after you die
if they want to see it first and you didnt wait for 15 mins to come back
ok go on then buddy thats fine by me ill just show your combat log when we dropped ur RDMing ass bitch

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 96663 and 138939 POV of this whole situation. Failure to provide will result in RDM punishment.
You have 12 hours to respond.

Tyrone Willioms

Player
Player
ok go on then buddy thats fine by me ill just show your combat log when we dropped ur RDMing ass bitch
Lmao get a fucking job irl bitch and stop playing roleplay and reporting a bunch of kids ur a grown ass man trying to get kids banned from a game fucking sad ass basement dweller ong no one cares about this shit server its not even rp i get hit by 12 cars in 1 min just while driving in this shit ass server and nothing happens to them but when i defend my solar panels from grown ass virgins like this i get banned stop dick riding admins and get some hoes you lonely fucks

Tyrone Willioms

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 96663 and 138939 POV of this whole situation. Failure to provide will result in RDM punishment.
You have 12 hours to respond.
shut the fuck up and just give me the punishment

Tyrone Willioms

Player
Player
oh no im gonna get banned from a shit rp server where i get VDM every second and where theres grown ass men and women treating it like its real life well guess what its a fucking game a shit game at that. Get off the fucking game and go hug or talk to a female in person you fucking bitch

Last edited:

Timmy Santos

Player
Player
Lmao get a fucking job irl bitch and stop playing roleplay and reporting a bunch of kids ur a grown ass man trying to get kids banned from a game fucking sad ass basement dweller ong no one cares about this shit server its not even rp i get hit by 12 cars in 1 min just while driving in this shit ass server and nothing happens to them but when i defend my solar panels from grown ass virgins like this i get banned stop dick riding admins and get some hoes you lonely fucks
💀

Andy_Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 96663 and 138939 will receive a punishment for RDM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom