Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sansar Martenn
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6O-HaEkZGh8

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
So would you like to extend your POV 30 seconds to show you OOCly provoking us on our HQ, or would you like me to post it and ask for you to get in trouble for deceiving admins by hiding your violations?

Edit: We don't even need to. If the administrator looks at the chatbox of the reporting player, they can clearly see him coming to our HQ without an IC reason to OOCly provoke our members into breaking rules.

When will this behavior stop?

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
First of all I didnt provake ur guys. I just went in ur hq bcs of take ur player's ID who run inside the hq while fighting. and as u can see I texted on OOC chat. So you have to teach ur guys ghetto rules and act like responsible leader.

Nick morgan

we in this for the long run
Player
please look into the meta gaming please and thank you -bloods

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Time : 0.30.- 1.40
Ghetto Rule 1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason
Cant really see your "IC reason" In the POV

Sansar

#Martenn
Player
Ghetto Rule 1.3 On the HQ of a gang, it is forbidden to visit without IC reason
Cant really see your "IC reason" In the POV
i entered the hq because when we are fighting blood member he is running the hq and i go to hq for take him id

id 610

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
i entered the hq because when we are fighting blood member he is running the hq and i go to hq for take him id

id 610

😂😂😂😂😂😂

This is completely not true. I surely hope you have evidence to back this claim up that we were engaged in any sort of gunfight.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player

id 610
Well your pov doesn’t show it..
All I see in your POV is talking in OOC Chat.. a very good ic reason perhaps

Flames Yue

Player
Player
You know, getting IDs is not an IC reason to visit HQ, IDs are OOC information and not IC at all, you don't have any POV of the gunfight before hand, and on top of that ballas are always shooting into our HQ from garage, provoking us on our HQ to try and bait them into breaking rules. SAD

Sosa Blixky

🥷🏾💫
Player
Upon reviewing this evidence, I have decided to DENY this report. There was no “Mass Rule Break”.

ID:46164 will be punished for Mixing.
ID:138037 will be punished for Ghetto Rule 1.6
ID:93835 will be punished for Mixing
ID:93368 will be punished for Mixing​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom