Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Kayden_Dior
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 20, 2021
Time of violation
3:29
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qvYEAWl7N7Y

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
but at this rules your just 1st account getting ban and u can come back whit twinky, but if u get ban for cheat your both accounts is getting ban
thats not true only the account you got banned on for cheats will be banned. There is multipul people at this moment playing on twinx after being banned for cheats on their main's.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
ID 2026 will have 10 hours from this point on to upload POV of this event or be banned for lack of POV of a red circle event.

I will be unlocking the thread for that reason ONLY.

ANY OTHER RESPONSE OTHER THAN ID 2026 WILL HAVE FORUM ACCOUNT BANNED.

ONLY WARNING

Kasper Flawless

Kasper Flawless (22243) Slaughter Gang
Player
Tbh I understand not saving a pov if you havent done anything in the event. But if yall think he is cheating do a PC check instead of banning him for not having pov of doing nothing usefull.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
Tbh I understand not saving a pov if you havent done anything in the event. But if yall think he is cheating do a PC check instead of banning him for not having pov of doing nothing usefull.
It is a rule that you must keep POV for 48 hours. Follow the rules or receive punishment.

Any other response will result in a forum account ban.

Read the rules or don’t complain.

Zema Amore

twitch.tv/babyzemaa
Player
ID 2026 will be banned for failure to provide POV of a red circle event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom