Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved General Rule 6.22 | 34920,12152, 24640, 11332

Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
tyrone smith
Suspect ID
34920,12152, 24640,
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2021
Time of violation
11:15
Proofs
https://youtu.be/yNiYXtwosGE

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
as u can see the pov mentioned. these guys used helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder.
and i want the pov of these guys from that raid.
as u can see i almost killed id 34920 and he jumped from the roof, and after 2 mins he came back again on the roof as u know there is only 1 access to the roof but how did he came back on the roof after jumping. at 0:29 he jumped from roof and 2:26 he cam back on the roof
1 pov-
2 pov-
in pov 2 we scouted the location and there was no access to the building

its a request that i don't want any toxicity in this thread and unecessary comments

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
ID 24640, 11332 should also provide the POV
(as this was a red sphere event all of the people involved should be ready with their POV's if requested)

they have 8 hours to respond.​

Last edited:

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Hello, that roof is accessible by ladder and stairs. I believe rule 6.22 only applies if there are no ladders completely such as apartment buildings etc. But we all know that there is ladders to access this eventhough it is inside the circle as u can see from your POV at arpund 55 seconds and u pointed a gun to the ladder.. Legal orgs frequently fly up to roofs in store robbery as long as there is ladder access to it even if the ladder is in the zone.

I believe the rule was implemented to prevent heavy sniping from inaccessible roofs. I would like to also point out that you had complete access to climb up that roof from inside the circle to kill those who entered from there..

Last edited:

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Hello, that roof is accessible by ladder and stairs. I believe rule 6.22 only applies if there are no ladders completely such as apartment buildings etc. But we all know that there is ladders to access this eventhough it is inside the circle. You should be covering the location as a point of entry.
to access the roof u have to go through the circle but u cam down from the ladder which u accessed through chopper

Carson Oliver

Player
Player
Hello, that roof is accessible by ladder and stairs. I believe rule 6.22 only applies if there are no ladders completely such as apartment buildings etc. But we all know that there is ladders to access this eventhough it is inside the circle. Legal orgs frequently fly up to roofs in store robbery as long as there is ladder access to it even if the ladder is in the zone.

I believe the rule was implemented to prevent heavy sniping from inaccessible roofs. I would like to also point out that you had complete access to climb up that roof from inside the circle to kill those who entered from there..
just tell your guys to provide the pov of those who were there

Moses Malone

Player
Player
to access the roof u have to go through the circle but u cam down from the ladder which u accessed through chopper
Yes like i said, the access is from inside the circle but similarly in store robbery there is many instances where legal orgs fly choppers to accessible roofs even if the access is inside the zone. The roof is still an accessible roof by definition. There are some roofs without ladders and access at all and i believe that is what rule 6.22 is preventing.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
Yes like i said, the access is from inside the circle but similarly in store robbery there is many instances where legal orgs fly choppers to accessible roofs even if the access is inside the zone. The roof is still an accessible roof by definition. There are some roofs without ladders and access at all and i believe that is what rule 6.22 is preventing.
so why are u guys not providing the pov
it will be confirmed from that

Carson Oliver

Player
Player
But that's an IC event and This is an OOC event

Ashwin Wayne

Player
Player
We don't want your answers and suggestions, Just provide the Pov of the ID's mentioned by the Admin.

Moses Malone

Player
Player
We don't want your answers and suggestions, Just provide the Pov of the ID's mentioned by the Admin.
The complaint was made referencing general rule 6.22 and I am explaining that the roof is accessible by foot and ladder. So we can land choppers there. Whether PoV is needed or not, i will leave it to the admins to decide. What I am saying is, we flew the chopper there to enter from that roof. POV is not necessary to see if we entered from there or not because we did. I am asking does this roof fall under rule 6.22 jurisdiction or not.

Raaone Vercetti

Blocked
Blocked
The complaint was made referencing general rule 6.22 and I am explaining that the roof is accessible by foot and ladder. So we can land choppers there. Whether PoV is needed or not, i will leave it to the admins to decide. What I am saying is, we flew the chopper there to enter from that roof. POV is not necessary to see if we entered from there or not because we did. I am asking does this roof fall under rule 6.22 jurisdiction or not.
Pov is necessary, if admin is asking you

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
If the place the Helicopter landed has a ladder access, then it is fine. As long as there is ladder access, any Helicopter can land on it. But if there is no ladder access and a heli lands there, then that goes against the rule.

Tyrone Dior

Player
Player
If the place the Helicopter landed has a ladder access, then it is fine. As long as there is ladder access, any Helicopter can land on it. But if there is no ladder access and a heli lands there, then that goes against the rule.
i have requested the pov not the arguments and suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom