Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Itz Frolickz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2022
Time of violation
01:48
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RoLxlnsDkL4

ItzFrolickz

Player
Player
Just chilling doing my job and this guy comes up to me. I say "Whats up man?" He doesn't respond so i walk to my car. As I'm walking he rams this poor guys truck and then he then jumps out of his car pulls out a gun and shoots me nearly killing me. This person the decides to drive off road onto a highway which is non rp especially in a Multi Million dollar McLaren P1...

Bodycam:

Tezo

Player
Player
Just chilling doing my job and this guy comes up to me. I say "Whats up man?" He doesn't respond so i walk to my car. As I'm walking he rams this poor guys truck and then he then jumps out of his car pulls out a gun and shoots me nearly killing me. This person the decides to drive off road onto a highway which is non rp especially in a Multi Million dollar McLaren P1...

Bodycam:
I hope you RP with someone next time dude
I ask why you are penalized and you don't even answer
This game is RP game I recommend you to play for RP not money
Goodluck

ItzFrolickz

Player
Player
Goodluck
Goodluck
You never said anything to me from what I heard in the body cam and I even asked you whats up. Gives you no right to shoot "This is an RP game"

Tezo

Player
Player
You never said anything to me from what I heard in the body cam and I even asked you whats up. Gives you no right to shoot "This is an RP game"
keep playing the game just for money and to make people complain
goodluck

Sigma

Player
Player

Bodycam:
no cry here the man is right

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report,
ID 90114 will receive a punishment for shooting from GZwithout demands.
ID 14514 will receive a punishment for metagaming​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom