Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Marabunta Shooting at people from inside the circle | Marbunata Grande Gang

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Ashton_Mikaelson
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2021
Time of violation
16:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/oyjr5e

Jouj

Player
Player
As you can see from my POV I tell my officers not to shoot from outside the circle which for me seemed like it. ( Marabunta Robbery ). But in the POV provided by my Officer he was Clearly inside. (
). But what you can see in my POV is that the person wearing a desert scarf is clearly out of the circle and shooting at them ( ID 42104 ) you can his ID in my Officers POV when he kills him. Plus on the Other Side There is some of my Officers who get shot at while outside the circle then get pulled up on by a car of 4 People and They kill them and try to rob them, Shown in this POV. (
), Namely: IDs [14078, 37092, 50320, 35683].

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • requesting POV of ID 42104 , 50320,14078 (of in game timing 16:02-16:06)

they have 6 hours to respond​

JTrapz

Player
Player
In the last video i think thats the only video someone got shot outside the zone, but the guy went into the zone got shot and run out, the zone is an event if you go in you can just leave because your gonna die and feel like its a wall, its like in black market we cant stand on the edge because its fear rp and they did the exact same thing which i would like you to consider them being fear rp as they arnt fearing for their life as they know we cant shoot outside the zone due to rules so its unrealistic behaviour as you would be shot same way in real life if you had no cover. ID 14078 Cant provide pov atm as his forum account is blocked until 22 at 12am give him 24h to provide his pov.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
In the last video i think thats the only video someone got shot outside the zone, but the guy went into the zone got shot and run out, the zone is an event if you go in you can just leave because your gonna die and feel like its a wall, its like in black market we cant stand on the edge because its fear rp and they did the exact same thing which i would like you to consider them being fear rp as they arnt fearing for their life as they know we cant shoot outside the zone due to rules so its unrealistic behaviour as you would be shot same way in real life if you had no cover. ID 14078 Cant provide pov atm as his forum account is blocked until 22 at 12am give him 24h to provide his pov.
if he cannot provide the pov tell him to upload it on YouTube and u can provide the link here.

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
As you can see from my POV I tell my officers not to shoot from outside the circle which for me seemed like it. ( Marabunta Robbery ). But in the POV provided by my Officer he was Clearly inside. (
). But what you can see in my POV is that the person wearing a desert scarf is clearly out of the circle and shooting at them ( ID 42104 ) you can his ID in my Officers POV when he kills him. Plus on the Other Side There is some of my Officers who get shot at while outside the circle then get pulled up on by a car of 4 People and They kill them and try to rob them, Shown in this POV. (
Can u explane how he has invincible armor after the armor broken u can see armor bar after armor broken .... is it kind of cheats ? or it might be possible he was wearing 2 armor at same time bcoz in pov hes armor broke 2 time ...lol

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Can u explane how he has invincible armor after the armor broken u can see armor bar after armor broken .... is it kind of cheats ? or it might be possible he was wearing 2 armor at same time bcoz in pov hes armor broke 2 time ...lol
can u tell which POV and the time code in it.

JTrapz

Player
Player
He has bad internet and he cant upload it and play at the same time so he will do it later today

Bandoo

Bandit
Player
Never knew the server got self repairing armour🤔

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
As you can see I shot him when he entered the zone and then he run out and i kept shooting as this dosent make rp scence if i have to stop shooting due a invisible circle which ruins rp. Also you can clearly see they are doing fail-rp by standing outside the circle not hiding. Same thing applys to us during blackmarket we cant stand outside the zone and not fear getting shot. 2 the ID 38162 only got a demorgan which i dont think is a harsh enough punishment for what he did, as he was mixing, refusing medical help, fear rp x2 by standing on the edge of zone and running under gun point even after being told by admins. We left the circle and drove up to them and told them to leave, but as they had weapons in their hands we shot them as we feared for our lifes and wanted to be safe than sorry. Dont think any rules where broken on our side. As he got shot when he entered and we just kept shooting while he was running as its dumb if he can do that, as thats easily absuable and very easy way to bait reports which is never good for server or fun.

Warning(Loud noise in some parts)

Last edited:

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • in the first POV the gangs were pushing from inside the circle as the Leo's were on the proper edge of the circle so 1 or maybe 2 of the gang members has to come outside of the circle for approx. 3-5 seconds time which isn't a rule break​
  • in the POV which was provided by ID 32005 it is clarified that the Leo's car's were on the edge of the circle and when went inside then the gangs started shooting towards them then they went out and set up a barricade outside the circle/event area.​
  • in the POV provided by ID 14078 it is cleared that gangs cannot see the proper edge of the circle and were still not shooting outside but the Leo's can see the proper edge of the circle and was coming in and out and then complaining shooting outside the circle.​
no rule's were broken by marabunta gang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom