Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Skeleton Sxk
Suspect ID
0000 id- 35683
Date of violation
Sep 21, 2021
Time of violation
15:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/z9bz6d8cFHg

Skeleton Sxk

S.K
Player
please before you view my forum make sure that marabunta members will reply with insults to let this forum rejected because of insulting so please close the reply to any one except if you want any one to reply with his pov

the guy was in 0:33 look how much got damge and he still wearing a vest ! also the girls in 0:40 her vest still on ! ! !

Lucas changretta

Founder of Yamaguchi gang | Ponch family on top
Player
please before you view my forum make sure that marabunta members will reply with insults to let this forum rejected because of insulting so please close the reply to any one except if you want any one to reply with his pov

the guy was in 0:33 look how much got damge and he still wearing a vest ! also the girls in 0:40 her vest still on ! ! !

unfortunately, they will reply with insults as always but all of us we sure 100% that they are using Cheats

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.​
  • requesting POV ID 35683 of this situation​
  • requesting POV of ID 40436 of this situation​

you both have 8 hours to respond​

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Aki are u aware that id 35683 didn't even get shot for a 100 damage slow the vid down and watch.
i have not mention the reason why i have asked for the POV and i asked for the POV's of ID's which are visible in the clip.

ANY OFF TOPIC CONVERSATION AND ANY RESPONSE AT ALL UNLESS IT IS FORM ID 35683, 40436 WILL RESULT IN FORUM ACCOUNT BAN.

Aki Pluxury

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Insufficient Evidence​
  • the POV requested by ID 35683, 40436 was not provided in the given time (as this was an IC event its upto the players to record a POV or not)​
  • ID 48939 in the future if u want to report someone for the cheats make sure to have a proper piece of evidence (maybe ask other of your fellow NG player who were in the situation)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom