Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Negan Argikadro
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2022
Time of violation
15:16
Proofs
https://youtu.be/_5STDj4-sGY

Negan Argikadro | 24295

🖤 我永远不会失去我赢了或学习 🖤
Player
so me and my friends was having fun but we were talking in discord but this friends dont have anything to do with RP situation so i got cuffed and this officer was running with the cuffs on also he cuffed me with the gun on his hand and after that he cussed me out using F word

Andrew_Michaelson

Player
Player
We are friends btw, in the video as u can see he's calling me by my name, and ingame the only thing he can see is my id soo..

Andrew_Michaelson

Player
Player
U can also ask another officer also there :D he was also with us and he also knows this guy ( as a friend ) and he will say that we are joking, he's just mad about me

Andrew_Michaelson

Player
Player
it does :D when its rp, and you are breaking rules, getting banned becaue of that, and after it you are just posting thread on friend because just to get revenge on him, also + i didnt run while dragging + it wasnt rp situation, we were just joking

Negan Argikadro | 24295

🖤 我永远不会失去我赢了或学习 🖤
Player
it does :D when its rp, and you are breaking rules, getting banned becaue of that, and after it you are just posting thread on friend because just to get revenge on him, also + i didnt run while dragging + it wasnt rp situation, we were just joking
It doesn’t matter for me I posted it to get u punished id doesn’t matter for me if we friends or not now because the reason I upload this is that I wanted to get you punished
❤️

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
U can also ask another officer also there :D he was also with us and he also knows this guy ( as a friend ) and he will say that we are joking, he's just mad about me
if he is a friend of yours u shouldnt have reported him thats end of debate he does exactly same thing u did and afterall even if ur joking it doesnt matter. what u did is powergaming since u were dragging him and holding police batton in your hands and hitting him

Andrew_Michaelson

Player
Player
if he is a friend of yours u shouldnt have reported him thats end of debate he does exactly same thing u did and afterall even if ur joking it doesnt matter. what u did is powergaming since u were dragging him and holding police batton in your hands and hitting him
im not taking arguments from negan's friend, reason why i reported him was that he failed rp, and at this situation we were joking, learn something

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
im not taking arguments from negan's friend, reason why i reported him was that he failed rp, and at this situation we were joking, learn something
first of all its funny that ur telling me to learn something while ur dragging someone with police batton in ur hand

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
2nd ur some random guy and acting tough on forums i can join pd and still be higher rank than u anytime so please dont fuck with me i have power of god and anime on my side

Gagla

Georgian Clapper
Player
and also u said ur not taking arguments from negan's friends even tho u said ur negan's friend "We are friends btw, in the video as u can see he's calling me by my name, and ingame the only thing he can see is my id soo.."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom