Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved VDM and DM in GZ | ID: 71030 / 19883 / 79291 / 24333

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tom Rostova
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 4, 2022
Time of violation
17:26
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ce2lU6lj9nA

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Hey, I was with FIB agent in the car, suddenly he decided to go into the FIB garage and ram people over, right after they shot me too.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Good evening Ex-agent Tom Townsend

Idk why … but seemed like instead of rejoining your motive was to report us instead ?

Anyways I will upload a screen shot which was discussed with the senior curator of state.

I was very strict when it comes to shooting and fucking around in the garage previously, in the above images you can see what the senior curator state has said

if you think that you were shot 1-2 bullets unnecessarily even though I shared the screenshot go to court and not forums

Idk why but seems like you have a personal issue with FIB.. maybe dm me in discord so we can talk about it ..

Kind regards ..

Eklavya thakur

EX-Chief | LSPD
Player
Hello gentlemen and admins
my perspective of the so called shot out that the complainer is complaining about :)

Tom Townsends

Player
Player
Hey, I didn’t want to report any one but after talking with your high command Deputy head of department and 00 agent they kept talking shot to me and were toxic, i tried to fix it nicely but i guess they didn’t want.
And as a stranger that is coming there you shouldn’t shoot and ram whoever you want

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Hey, I didn’t want to report any one but after talking with your high command Deputy head of department and 00 agent they kept talking shot to me and were toxic, i tried to fix it nicely but i guess they didn’t want.
And as a stranger that is coming there you shouldn’t shoot and ram whoever you want
Talk to me ic and share any possible evidence I’ll see what I can do.

John Lark

Just a stranger
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence I have decided to accept this report,
FIB will receive a warning for this situation.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom