Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moses Malone
Administrators nickname
Aki Skinnez
Date
Sep 22, 2021
Time
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OL1lUIPrTWg

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Hello, thank you for reading my report. I have had 3 of my family members (ID 12152, 34920, 30756) punished for rules 6.22

6.22 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roof that CANNOT be accessed by ladders or stairs.

I would like to clarify that the roof we are on are accessible by ladder and stairs albeit from inside the zone but still accessible by Ladders and stairs nonetheless thats why we landed there. The rule did not state that or differentiate anything about OOC dimensions.

There are certain high ground spots on other maps that has similar unaccessible areas because its in zone and out of zone. Take for example the event Weapons factory. The entire highway cannot be access from inside the zone, its also another dimension, so is it against the rules to enter from the highway???

I think we all know that rule 6.22 applies to roofs that has COMPLETELY no access of ladders or stairs. In this instance, there is and the DSYNC family can go up the ladder to kill us but failed to do so.

Please clarify the rules and if it cant be access in the other dimension because the reason given by aki is that the roof can only be accessed in another dimension. That would change alot of entry points for other maps because then entering from high ground would be not possible if there is no access from the other dimension.

Last edited:

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
Can I also add, many Roof spots on foundry can only be accessed from ladders which are found inside the zone. Which is why events like foundry and weapons have families pulling up 15-20minutes before event starts so they can use ladders etc from inside the zone to get to locations outside the zone before the event starts.

Furthermore a similar report on other players doing this was denied in the past.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
If an entry from dimension 0 to enter into another dimension with a helicopter landing on the roof with ladder access is not allowed, then make a rule where ALL ROOFS cannot be accessed with a Helicopter and can only be accessed by foot.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
6.22 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder.

If we cannot access a red zone event through a roof with ladder access, therefore...

1. Foundry roof access beyond the boundary of the red-zone is forbidden.
2. All roof access beyond the Drug Lab Raid Zones is forbidden.
3. All roof access beyond the Informal Event at Factory's redzone is forbidden.
4. All roof access beyond the Clandestine Red Zone is forbidden example, Chicken roof and the roof near SAHP and the Motel Roof.
5. All members of Gang Organizations and Unofficial Organizations who participate in Turf cannot be on a roof when attacking a turf zone.

Alex Odd

Deputy Chief Administrator
Deputy Chief Administrator
You have accessed roof which cannot be accessed from dimension in which u where so u have used benefits to access it with HELI and this clearly fall under rule 6.22
6.22 It is forbidden to use helicopters to gain access to roofs that cannot be accessed by foot or ladder.

If we cannot access a red zone event through a roof with ladder access, therefore...

1. Foundry roof access beyond the boundary of the red-zone is forbidden.
2. All roof access beyond the Drug Lab Raid Zones is forbidden.
3. All roof access beyond the Informal Event at Factory's redzone is forbidden.
4. All roof access beyond the Clandestine Red Zone is forbidden example, Chicken roof and the roof near SAHP and the Motel Roof.
5. All members of Gang Organizations and Unofficial Organizations who participate in Turf cannot be on a roof when attacking a turf zone.
Perfectly correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom