Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Paul_Guenther
Administrators nickname
Vincent_Xozis
Date
May 15, 2022
Time
00:00
Proofs
Not link

Hans Paul

Player
Player
German Vision

Hallo Mazhor,
ich wurde vor knapp einem Monat Permagebannt wegen Regel 1.8 ich hatte mit meinem zweit Account auf meinem ersten Account Geld überwiesen. Mir war nicht bewusst das dies verboten ist und wurde deswegen gebannt, was ich auch verstehe. Nach meinem Bann habe ich die ganzen Regeln vom Server durch gelesen und kenne jetzt die Regeln auswendig und weiß was verboten ist und was nicht. Ich wollte mich dafür entschuldigen und weiß, dass es nicht richtig von mir war, dass ich dies getan habe und es wird auch nie mehr vorkommen, das kann ich ihnen versprechen. Meine Bitte an sie ist, dass ich wieder entbannt werde und man auch mir mein ganzes Geld wegnehmen kann. Weil ich schon sehr lange auf diesem Server spiele und viel Zeit investiert habe und ich es schade finde, wenn alles weg ist.

Englisch Vision

Hello Mazar,
I was banned almost a month ago because of rule 1.8 I had transferred money to my first account with my second account.
I was not aware that this is forbidden and was therefore banned, which I also understand. After my ban I read the whole rules from the server and now I know the rules by heart and know what is forbidden and what is not.
I wanted to apologize and I know it wasn't right for me to do this and it will never happen again, I can promise you that.
My request to them is that I be unbanned again and that they can take all my money away from me too. Because I've been playing on this server for a very long time and I've invested a lot of time and I think it's a shame when everything is gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom