Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Talha Soprano
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2022
Time of violation
10:10
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J40wNBcIihI

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
hello, 909 here, i didnt shoot the first shot but 0:47 u said to "continue shooting pussy" so i did that as u said. plus you where annoying me so maybe instead of posting screenshots of leaderboards with esp in the background u get off forums and stop crying i killed u

also dont be saying "playboy" it was 1 person me so instead of baiting family punishments you go outside and touch some grass and get some bitches on your dick before your monkey family comes up to me and says "wow racist" cause i killed you.

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
1 person. Not the entire family. 1 person. Be smart bro. What's wrong w you?
just search the threads with "Aytek Family" we got a family punishment because of 1 person many time so your family members need be carefull and should learn dont be racist dont be toxic and carefull the rules

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
just search the threads with "Aytek Family" we got a family punishment because of 1 person many time so your family members need be carefull and should learn dont be racist dont be toxic and carefull the rules
once again with the "racist" not once did i or anybody around me say anything to do with race

Talha Birbirikiki

Boss I Aytek
Player
By your logic, you’re a cheater since some of you family members got banned for cheating?
oh u telling this with Reviewed - Cheat | 11829 this 10k ids playboy players
or teleporter pedro or no recoil family members ? xD its fucking too funny you really retarted. 160k id random player joined we family from hotel and opened cheat and you telling ChEaTeR AyTeK FaMiLy but your family main members are cheater

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
bro u rly calling them cheater hahahaah, just look at your family members. Lemar, pedro,rony... Do u want me to tell u more names?
you claim pedro and lemar are cheating yet i havent seen a single bit of evidence to prove this, not only that they have been pc checked.

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
bro u rly calling them cheater hahahaah, just look at your family members. Lemar, pedro,rony... Do u want me to tell u more names?
The 3 names you provided, other than the names that live in your head rent free, and also since your a fan of these shooters, theyve all been PC checked lmao. The server has been up for a year fam, you aint the first to encounter good shooter on yo ass

ImYourAussie

Just better
Player
and going off the fact my forum account was made the day the forums became public and yours in february 2022 and you have more messages then me i can tell the type of person you are and thats someone that sits on forums and baits reports ingame

kaann

Player
Player
you claim pedro and lemar are cheating yet i havent seen a single bit of evidence to prove this, not only that they have been pc checked.
na i saw lemar's pov like 1 months ago, he's playing with no recoil xD

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
once again with the "racist" not once did i or anybody around me say anything to do with race
hmmm okay first start off by saying stop posting leaderboards with esp on the background and blame all the Ayteks for it while it happened once because of a person who joined from the hotel before 10 min of biz war used cheats. Theeeeen, when he says your family is racist even though there are multiple proves that shows playboy did racism multiple times, you guys say "i did not say anything related to race why u say this, we are not racist". Nice logic bro, i know it just hurts when u taste ur own medicine xD

BugraCagalara

Vet
Player
and going off the fact my forum account was made the day the forums became public and yours in february 2022 and you have more messages then me i can tell the type of person you are and thats someone that sits on forums and baits reports ingame
again nice logic, don't even mind that once forums were public there were less people to report. don't even need to explain more you guys will find something else to complain about just continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom