Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mustafa_Zodiac
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Sep 22, 2021
Time of violation
08:45
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnQuWm0NGYo

Zodiac Mustafa

༊෴✿I Just want to be alone✿〄࿐
Player
There was an advertisement for SolarPanel Planting When I talked to him about the joband He sent his location When I went to him and his friend killed me directly for no reason

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I cannot conclude this report at this time.
  • Pending ID 19379’s response. They have 6 hours to respond.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Omg, I know this. I am a higher up for the 14K and I apologize that my members were randomly killing not knowing that you were not part of the DM and VDM which happened at our house this morning. The situation which led to this incident was 2 people coming to our house and shooting at us and stealing out solar panels. There is a report done on this and the punishment has already been done to the 2 players. Hanzo killed you because he thought you were one of the people who was working with em to steal our solar panels and coming to our house and kill us. Really sorry about it, but at the same time it was just wrong timing.

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Yes so the situation was like this dome random guys came and started shooting my fam memebers and as an higher up in GOV i am always on duty so it was a life threat to me as well so at that time he was also stranger to me and i killed him there was a missunderstanding and i gave him medical attention and tried explaining the whole thing but he didn't care !!

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 19379 will receive a punishment for DM in the city ( violation of rule of play 6.15).
  • Even if there was a rule break u should not break rule. If u havent broken rule that guy would have experienced a good RP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom