Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Hanzo Hasashi
Administrators nickname
Definite Khan
Date
Sep 22, 2021
Time
14:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/kjHjA9QscqU , https://youtu.be/u5y7OrH78_I

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
So there were 2 guys who came and was shooting at our family members once i got killed and the next time i saw another car approaching and so there was a situation there!! So are we supposed to go ask in between a gun fight if he is here to kill or not ?? It doesn't make sense because there was life threat for me.
In the first video as you can see
Here, I got killed. And in the second video
the guy came just after the other cars left so obviously i will think they are here to fight !! And also i provided him medical help and tried to clear the misunderstanding !!

Precious DG

𝔇𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝔪𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢 😊
Player
Yes , in the first video we were simply chilling and looking after the solar panels , from no where two guys came and started shooting our team mates , the video was just 47 seconds as the situation suddenly happen / came across , they were using LMGs and shooting us . This is absolutely wrong , coming to other family house and shooting for no reason . If we go and try to shoot in the HQ of any of the gangs then it's an issue like that too is the family ... same consideration should be given . They were trying to get our solar panels by putting our team mates on sleep . Pls take an action over this . We respect all , but this situation we faced was not at all a respectful one . Pls consider the situation . 🙏🙏

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Yup this warning was wrongly given as the time of the shooting happened at 9:44 and the time the driver who died in the yellow Lamborghini was 9:45, exactly 1 minute after the situation of people coming to our family house to DM. So RPly, we are in there defending our HQ. Therefore if the punishment for this was given was considered DM then does that mean we cannot defend our base when random people come inside our HQ and start shooting? We RPly defended by engaging in a gun fight at whoever comes to house. If that is considered RDM or DM in City, that means families and illegal organizations are not allowed to report people who come into their HQ to Non-RPly kill.

Not only that, after realizing he was not part of the 2 guys who came in the pink car killing us with LMG's, we revived him as well. So its either the admin was biased towards the person who died in the Lamborghini or he does not want to take the time to figure out what lead to the shooting, and instead accepted it blindly.

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Yup this warning was wrongly given as the time of the shooting happened at 9:44 and the time the driver who died in the yellow Lamborghini was 9:45, exactly 1 minute after the situation of people coming to our family house to DM. So RPly, we are in there defending our HQ. Therefore if the punishment for this was given was considered DM then does that mean we cannot defend our base when random people come inside our HQ and start shooting? We RPly defended by engaging in a gun fight at whoever comes to house. If that is considered RDM or DM in City, that means families and illegal organizations are not allowed to report people who come into their HQ to Non-RPly kill.

Not only that, after realizing he was not part of the 2 guys who came in the pink car killing us with LMG's, we revived him as well. So its either the admin was biased towards the person who died in the Lamborghini or he does not want to take the time to figure out what lead to the shooting, and instead accepted it blindly.
Exac

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Exactly i provided him medical help and i explained him what situation we were facing at that time and also I got demorgan for 3 hrs + warning

Definite Khan

Player
Player
I understand ur concern sir. But General rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN.
And we admins have told this multiple times to people that just because someone broke rule on u doesnt authorize u to break server rules too.
Also if that guy would have accepted the apology he would not have reported in forums.
And defending ur house doesnt mean u will start killing every people in server who comes to ur house.

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
I understand ur concern sir. But General rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN.
And we admins have told this multiple times to people that just because someone broke rule on u doesnt authorize u to break server rules too.
Also if that guy would have accepted the apology he would not have reported in forums.
But sir he was being rude he didn't even hear and am saying that between a situation now we have to ask like " Are you a good guy or bad one ??" It doesn't make sense that time it was our personal property and any life threat inside a property should be handled 🙂

Im not even in 14k, so dont think Im biased or anything Khan, its just my opinion, which is nothing, but that will just open a Pandora's box for every guy that wants to steal solar panels, not to mention that if he succeeds to take the batteries, people cant even get them back because robbing in the city is not aloud, in which planet does one guy steal something from me and I cant get the stuff back when all the odds are with me? Not to mention, a lot of the times as you can imagine, you cant even get close to give them warnings, or even see their IDs for that matter, cause cowards will be cowards, so a lot of them dont even get close, thanks for the reading, and sorry to interrupt your guys's convo.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
Khan, so your telling me, people coming onto our property, who are strangers btw, and starts shooting at us, we cannot shoot back? Since when that RP situation has changed? There has been multiple reports on this. From Slaughter, Playboys, and 14k and many other families. If your saying that a stranger who comes in after 2 other people coming onto OUR PROPERTY and KILLING US is not allowed for us to kill, how on earth are we suppose to know that that person is not one of them? If you were in that situation, would you walk up to the strangers car to check or will you defend? If you chose option 1, that falls under FearRP as you are not scared for your life after a barrage of gun shots fired 50 seconds ago.

Zac Zero

Savage
Blocked
This makes no sense, how is it that we have to engage in RP first while the 2 guys are shooting at us, killing us, leaving the house, and we have to engage in RP first before killing any other strangers who enters the house.

Also, to note, NO ONE GOES AROUND TELLING "Hey that person is planting solar panels for me, don't kill him".

1. We don't know whether the yellow Lamborghini is one of the 2 members who came to our property to kill.
2. We were not prepared at all that 2 strangers would come to the house to kill.
3. No demands were given to use while we were on the property that they were going to steal our solar panels.
4. Once the shooting started, there was no RP at all. We legitimately just got mowed down by LMGs.

Now tell me how, within a span of 50 seconds of that happening, you have the mindset to go "Hey, there has been shots fired and another car coming who is driven by a stranger to the gate at the same time, let me no get scared and walk up to the yellow car and RP it out while in the state of self defence."

I don't care whether this players jail time has ended. I want to know why, WE have to engage in RP, when within a span of 50 seconds, we were mowed down by 2 strangers with LMG in the CITY in OUR PROPERTY. How is that allowed for them to do so? And not allowed for us to defend at all cost?

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
The thing is that it was a Gunfight situation to defend our selves and this guy drives directly into our property and that was a threat to our lives at that moment and also i gave him medical attention and also tried to help in understand why he was shot down !!

KrazzySingh

Player
Player
And defending ur house doesnt mean u will start killing every people in server who comes to ur house.
There already is an RP situation, the situation is we are in the middle of a gunfight with strangers trying to steal things from our house. And after hearing all these gunshots, this stranger decided to drive onto private property where the gun shots are coming from without knowing a single person who lives at the house. He was asking to get shot.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Ok the thread he is punished for is As i can see in his video , at 0:07 a guy with phone no called him inside the house to the tennis court with phone number 2606888
At 1.39 he enters the gate slowly. I went through his POV very carefully didnt hear even a one shot on his way.He even stopped when he got shots. He didnt have gun on his hand was in a car. he stopped when u fired at him. Dont know what kind of threat u guys had with him. He showed fear RP by going outside the house after getting shots but u didnt stop firing.

And regarding the POV u sir shared in the thread mentioned above; i didnt saw anyone apologizing to him . Instead at 2.34 in the video mentioned
i saw ID 13553 threating him giving him warning. Thats really doesnt seem to me being apologizing .
Higher Admin kindly note As per their POV in that thread they didnt apologize. They warned him instead.

Also the 2 guys who shot with LMG in their fam house were in different vehicle and had different clothes and they also ran away in their vehicles at the end of the POV shared here. So there was no way the new guy who came was the same guy.

I would like to conclude that they thought that this guy who reported him was gonna do fail RP to them and just due to this thought they violated
General rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN.
and prefered GUNPLAY over ROLEPLAY .

There is no RP situation by breaking RP rules. And if someone drives directly to ur private property we expect you to gv them demands and warning . Thats a private area and not restricted area .

SAM Gutka

Player
Player
Yes if they come to our property and steal properties like batteries we can't ask them back coz of general rule 6.14 and if we are giving them warning for 5s within that they may take our batteries people spend 5hrs to make 1 battery even at this time if we follow 6.15 we lose our stuff and couldn't get it back although they warned him coz it's there private property I am not from 14k I have visited there house may times but they won't shoot me even if they don't know me . before some time 2 guys shot them so they got afride and shot the lambo guy how evere the lambo guy could have wait outside and ask the guy that he called him to come out . Being a family member he did his work in my opinion nothing personal here thank you for spending time by reading this 😊

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
Ok the thread he is punished for is As i can see in his video , at 0:07 a guy with phone no called him inside the house to the tennis court with phone number 2606888
At 1.39 he enters the gate slowly. I went through his POV very carefully didnt hear even a one shot on his way.He even stopped when he got shots. He didnt have gun on his hand was in a car. he stopped when u fired at him. Dont know what kind of threat u guys had with him. He showed fear RP by going outside the house after getting shots but u didnt stop firing.

And regarding the POV u sir shared in the thread mentioned above; i didnt saw anyone apologizing to him . Instead at 2.34 in the video mentioned
i saw ID 13553 threating him giving him warning. Thats really doesnt seem to me being apologizing .
Higher Admin kindly note As per their POV in that thread they didnt apologize. They warned him instead.

Also the 2 guys who shot with LMG in their fam house were in different vehicle and had different clothes and they also ran away in their vehicles at the end of the POV shared here. So there was no way the new guy who came was the same guy.

I would like to conclude that they thought that this guy who reported him was gonna do fail RP to them and just due to this thought they violated
General rule 6.15 When outside the GHETTO you must engage in RP before shooting someone. For example issue them demands and if they do not listen to your demands within 5 seconds you can shoot them. | WARN.
and prefered GUNPLAY over ROLEPLAY .

There is no RP situation by breaking RP rules. And if someone drives directly to ur private property we expect you to gv them demands and warning . Thats a private area and not restricted area .
As per this I was being apologetic in my video u might not hear the audio due to bad sound but u can review the guy in lambo's audio i was apologising and the one who was threatening he just arrived at the situation and they were wearing clothes ofc but at that situation how will we know just after they went and he entred they also can have plans to change clothes and send another guy and also as you specified he was not having a gun while driving !! so even when we drive we don't have guns in hand we take it out when we are abt to fight !! but from his shoes there was no situation but if you see from out shoe you will see there a situation of mass DM in out fam house !! And I was being apologetic my audio was slow but i was !!

Hanzo Versace

Player
Player
And also Difinite Khan sir ask him for the full POV after he got shot down please to dig in deep. I did apologies and am 200% sure abt this.

Definite Khan

Player
Player
Kindly don tflood replies here sir. I am saying no apologies done on basis of ur POV mentioned. Kindly mention the timestamp if i really missed. Kindly dont express the RP situation in terms of words and do in terms of POV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom