Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Beni Valentine

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
1. Your name IRL: Gody
2. Your age: 32
3. Time zone: EST
4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (Make sure to use AM , PM to make it clear) 12 PM to 8 or 9PM
5. Average online per day 6 to 8 hours
6. Your Discord Big Shoto #0316
7. Your Nickname Beni Valentine
8. Your ID 106282
9. I want to be curator of Crime section or State section State Section

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin? This project has amazing roleplay potential but in order to harness it and encourage players to appreciate that, server rules must be implemented and monitored regularly. I believe I can contribute to this aspect because I am passionate about the roleplay, invested in the server (monetarily and emotionally) and actually understand the mission statement of the server.

2. What are your strengths? I am intelligent, honest and trustworthy.

3. What are your greatest weaknesses? I can become too involved and lose sight of the overall objective.

4. Will you be ready to leave RP life to become an admin? Yes I am.
5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin) I do not own a business.
6. Any IRL issue or Situation that is Preventing you From being Active at the moment? No, I do not have any foreseeable issue or event causing inactivity. However, I do plan on going on vacation at the end of August.

Notix

No matter how kind you are, always expect idiots
Player
Good luck Beni.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom