Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Throne

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

1. Your name IRL - Ishan Aditya
2. Your age - 19
3. Time zone - IST(GMT + 5:30)
4. Average online per day - 10-11 Hrs
5. Your Discord - Ishan Aditya#0007
6. Your Nickname - Finley Thakur
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information
1.Leader of Los Santos Police Department
xoDVc7z.png

2.Why do you want to become the leader of this specific organization?

So If you don't know me then let me tell you my journey. My journey started as a normal citizen. I went through some leaders , the time I flew into this state I wanted to join LSPD and serve the los santos but never got any chance because of the years in the city . In the end I got a chance in Cash Yip’s Term. I climbed the stairs very fast in just 1 week from a cadet to POIII, then the term ended and got to know that Gabi Tosca became the leader, never heard the name but again started the journey and got Sr. Officer , became FTO , SWAT and Detective too but my primary division was FTO only in the last weeks of gabi term I got Supervisor of Patrol(Sergeant) & after that I got Supervisor of FTO also(Staff Sergeant), after some days I got Lt. of FTO and the term was going to end but got to know that Gabi will be getting 2nd term , then I went to another division which was Patrol and served as a Captain then I got Major ,but in the last days something happened and I resigned . After that I went to SAHP and was there for at least 1 ½ term with Ryan Slater. He told me several things and was the best sheriff as per my knowledge and a Friend too . I became HC in SAHP too but then I came back into LSPD and became Major of FTO , did some changed in the training process and in the Last changed the division name from FTO(Field Training Officer) to RTD(Recruitment & Training Division).No one ever thought of getting 110 people in org too but in the last days my team crossed 140 people , which was a milestone for us.

After that I joined FIB and served for 2 weeks but didnt got chance last time in interview but after that I became Vagos Leader and served for 27 days and org was going well and now im back in FIB as a 00 agent but now I wanna lead LSPD and make it on top again because I have seen several mistakes in few past terms.

I have also listed some more reasons below:

2.1 I would be changing the ranking system and make it more rply correct
2.2 For now the Strike Policy was changed from 1 verbal and 2 strikes to 3 strikes, But in my term I will be implementing 2 verbal and 2 strike policy , in which verbal can be removed after 5 days , but strike won't be removed any time , If they get 2 verbal's it will be transferred to 1 strike and if they get 2 strikes they will be fired
2.3 I would be adding the Patrol Division back and would be changing the ranks.

3.Your advice for improving Roleplay level in the organization.

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization , which are listed below:

3.1 Rankings
  • As you would be knowing that the ranks in the PD right now are a mess and to solve that I will add some ranks and remove some. For example,I would be removing Head of Staff, Head of IA and Majors and make them one to Commander & due to this Captains will become Head of Departments and assisting Head of department would be Lieutenant. I would be fixing the RP of ranks and put Supervisors after that then Divisional ranks but simple not Sr. or Jr. . Then as normal Sergeants then Inspector , corporal , PO’s.

3.2 Progress Reports
  • In the term of Eklavya, heads of departments were asked to present the reports but after that it went nowhere , but when I will get the leadership the heads of department would be asked to present their reports every week and this will make them work more .
9AD6kic.png

3.3.Internal Events and Bonuses
  • So this would be implemented to bring back the Activity. In PD most of the Officers aren't active while on normal duties and they come on duty during any event.To resolve this I will conduct several Internal Events with the Help of HC’s.
yqfv3W4.png

3.4 Proper Procedures
  • This is the most important and vital aspect of functioning of the organization I will tend to focus on these area as they bear the consequences .Once it is sorted it will give huge strength to the people and organization

3.5 Weekly training sessions
  • So these training sessions would be conducted for those who are PO’s or higher , If they fail in the trainings they will be demoted no matter what there rank is because to make PD great again we need quality rather than quantity
3.6 Training Process
  • I would be making some changes in the training process and make it more leaner and cleaner
After you have gone through my application , I'm sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can't wait to tell you my plans to make PD better and great in the eyes of Civilians.

Kind regards,
Finley Thakur
++

Jisan Nowrhey

SAHP | Undersheriff
Player
nHMebZr.png

2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information
xoDVc7z.png

So If you don't know me then let me tell you my journey. My journey started as a normal citizen. I went through some leaders , the time I flew into this state I wanted to join LSPD and serve the los santos but never got any chance because of the years in the city . In the end I got a chance in Cash Yip’s Term. I climbed the stairs very fast in just 1 week from a cadet to POIII, then the term ended and got to know that Gabi Tosca became the leader, never heard the name but again started the journey and got Sr. Officer , became FTO , SWAT and Detective too but my primary division was FTO only in the last weeks of gabi term I got Supervisor of Patrol(Sergeant) & after that I got Supervisor of FTO also(Staff Sergeant), after some days I got Lt. of FTO and the term was going to end but got to know that Gabi will be getting 2nd term , then I went to another division which was Patrol and served as a Captain then I got Major ,but in the last days something happened and I resigned . After that I went to SAHP and was there for at least 1 ½ term with Ryan Slater. He told me several things and was the best sheriff as per my knowledge and a Friend too . I became HC in SAHP too but then I came back into LSPD and became Major of FTO , did some changed in the training process and in the Last changed the division name from FTO(Field Training Officer) to RTD(Recruitment & Training Division).No one ever thought of getting 110 people in org too but in the last days my team crossed 140 people , which was a milestone for us.

After that I joined FIB and served for 2 weeks but didnt got chance last time in interview but after that I became Vagos Leader and served for 27 days and org was going well and now im back in FIB as a 00 agent but now I wanna lead LSPD and make it on top again because I have seen several mistakes in few past terms.

2.2 For now the Strike Policy was changed from 1 verbal and 2 strikes to 3 strikes, But in my term I will be implementing 2 verbal and 2 strike policy , in which verbal can be removed after 5 days , but strike won't be removed any time , If they get 2 verbal's it will be transferred to 1 strike and if they get 2 strikes they will be fired

I have many ideas on changing and improving roleplay within the organization , which are listed below:

3.1 Rankings
  • As you would be knowing that the ranks in the PD right now are a mess and to solve that I will add some ranks and remove some. For example,I would be removing Head of Staff, Head of IA and Majors and make them one to Commander & due to this Captains will become Head of Departments and assisting Head of department would be Lieutenant. I would be fixing the RP of ranks and put Supervisors after that then Divisional ranks but simple not Sr. or Jr. . Then as normal Sergeants then Inspector , corporal , PO’s.

3.2 Progress Reports
  • In the term of Eklavya, heads of departments were asked to present the reports but after that it went nowhere , but when I will get the leadership the heads of department would be asked to present their reports every week and this will make them work more .
9AD6kic.png

• So this would be implemented to bring back the Activity. In PD most of the Officers aren't active while on normal duties and they come on duty during any event.To resolve this I will conduct several Internal Events with the Help of HC’s.
yqfv3W4.png

3.4 Proper Procedures
  • This is the most important and vital aspect of functioning of the organization I will tend to focus on these area as they bear the consequences .Once it is sorted it will give huge strength to the people and organization

• So these training sessions would be conducted for those who are PO’s or higher , If they fail in the trainings they will be demoted no matter what there rank is because to make PD great again we need quality rather than quantity
3.6 Training Process
  • I would be making some changes in the training process and make it more leaner and cleaner
After you have gone through my application , I'm sure you will make the right decision and therefore I can't wait to tell you my plans to make PD better and great in the eyes of Civilians.

Kind regards,
Finley Thakur
+1 and a big vouch from me

MarcSpector

Player
Player
nHMebZr.png

2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information
xoDVc7z.png

3.1 Rankings

3.2 Progress Reports
9AD6kic.png

yqfv3W4.png

3.4 Proper Procedures

3.6 Training Process

Kind regards,
Finley Thakur
make him the leader hes a really great guy

Rickey

Participant
Leader of unofficial org
Finley will make a great leader one of if not the best HC ive ever seen has great rp skill and knowledge about this city he will improve the role play in this city witch is needed. also he was a great leader in vogos he improved and made that gang the best we have seen it in a long time. i dont think theres anyone better for this job

Jenny Wilson

Player
Player
+1 for Finely for Chief of LSPD I have worked with him really hardworking and we'll deserved for this position Best of luck

Arnav Negi

HIGH COMMAND OF EMS
Blocked
nHMebZr.png

2. Your age - 19
7. Your ID - 78123

Additional Information
xoDVc7z.png

3.1 Rankings

3.2 Progress Reports
9AD6kic.png

yqfv3W4.png

3.4 Proper Procedures

3.6 Training Process

Kind regards,
Finley Thakur
+++ He will be a great leader.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom