Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Farok Mangisto
Suspect ID
30686 24819
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2022
Time of violation
19:18
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Nissim

Player
Player
I will respond here, as I'm the one being accused here, would you like to count as well your racism in the video trying to repeat our words? why don't you tell admins you came by several times provoking us with your horrible drivers VDMing everyone at the family. Yes, I started to shot and I can see it as roleplay reason, ya'll came by the hood started mocking us and telling you can smoke us, For me it's a roleplay situation led to a shootout, but hell. Shoot, don't start massacre the whole server.

and I will give you a situation roleplay wise, someone going racist on you in your own territory, coming out with guns not even firing but starting to say "We will smoke you", wouldn't you pull gun as well?. tell me what will you do.

and Botega I would not be that happy about your POV as there are many complaints about Playboy family in the server.

Now let's wait for admins answer.

Last edited:

Nissim

Player
Player
Watch your POV, and look at Nissim Magisto, its quite obvious who started shooting at us. Cause if the admins sees this, we arent getting fucked, but you are because your boys shot first with a AR from the back, in which in this POV, shows it all. Ill let the admin decide your fate.

And btw admins, if you support that racism in your server "repeating after our accent" and laughing about us, wow that's a new level of favouritism.

Zac_Zero

Player
Player
So, for the servers knowledge, since your a nobody in anyones lives, irl and in game, were not allowed to mock you, talk about you, drive up to you, take out a gun infront of you, drive close to you, or even talk about you, i mean who even are you to tell me what i cant say or mock or do dafuq? I can mock you all I want fam, ban me for mocking, yeah sure, but at least I know how your people in game and IRL are like lmao, arrogant as fuck.

Nissim

Player
Player
So, for the servers knowledge, since your a nobody in anyones lives, irl and in game, were not allowed to mock you, talk about you, drive up to you, take out a gun infront of you, drive close to you, or even talk about you, i mean who even are you to tell me what i cant say or mock or do dafuq? I can mock you all I want fam, ban me for mocking, yeah sure, but at least I know how your people in game and IRL are like lmao, arrogant as fuck.
I'm not going to respond to this childish comment, but this comment says the truth about you and your family, toxic kids that harassing roleplayers thinking that's a fully DM server. Calm down, chill kid why would you think we use our real names in-game. Dummy.

Elon Mars

Player
Player

Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Deny this report.​
  • Check your POV link​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom