Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Otuzalti Bucuk
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2022
Time of violation
18:47
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wkc-sXl5Mo

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
While I was waiting for my friends in front of the DOC, you punched me even though I didn't communicate with you in any way. I felt my own life was in danger because you punched me. I killed you in self-defense.

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
While I was waiting for my friends in front of the DOC, you punched me even though I didn't communicate with you in any way. I felt my own life was in danger because you punched me. I killed you in self-defense.
You're killing an unarmed person, you don't even let him talk

Nury Bedel

chill vibes only
Player
You're killing an unarmed person, you don't even let him talk
I'm not sure you know what RP is. Because you can't pull a gun from your waist when someone is punching you. This counts as POWERGAMING. But when I realized that I wasn't continuing to be punched by you, I pulled out my gun and shot you.

Lucas Crash

Player
Player
I'm not sure you know what RP is. Because you can't pull a gun from your waist when someone is punching you. This counts as POWERGAMING. But when I realized that I wasn't continuing to be punched by you, I pulled out my gun and shot you.
You killed me before I had a chance to RP. If you hadn't killed, I would RP there. You come to me and you say that I don't understand RP.

Rio Pluxury

Life is short. So Enjoy
Blocked
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report.
  • ID 102498 will receive a punishment for Killing in GZ
  • ID 121764 will receive a punishment for punching in GZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom