Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Charlie Russo
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2022
Time of violation
Proofs
https://streamable.com/tpvhvj

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org
I ask 2 Times God if its possible to trade car and cash for a house. They told me no make a pov and if its a scam report it on Forum. The Video talks for his own

I have more POV or handy Chat if its needed.

dachi

Blocked
Blocked
more confused that 133k id has 14m on hand and 30m net worth

Benz Benzo

Player
Player
The Player probably made a Second account to do the Scam so his Main Account dont get Banned and he will just sell the stuff to his main. Please keep that in Mind so he gets the Punishment on the Account that he is actually using and not his second account only because he will not care about that since its his intention. He played 206 Hours in the last 2 Weeks so the only Thing that makes sence is that he did it with his second and will transfer all to his main Account. He is offline on the Scam account and now playin on Main. Check Steam account for Proof (Steam Community :: ♕ѕнє ¢αℓℓ мє нα¢)

Tuko Salamanca

Your favorite TV Man reviving your smoked body
Player
@admin that’s so sad . Scammers like this must be punished . I hope this gets proper attention !!!

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org
He already Sold his House NO. 1053 i guess he Transfer already everything.

Berkz

Player
Player
I don't know what these guys are going through
I gave 1.5 million to buy this car
I can't even hear the deal you're talking about
I bought this vehicle at the price it should be I can sell it back for the same price
my english is a little bad sorry
but it's sad and hurtful that you accuse people like that

Deli Azo

Player
Player
I bought this vehicle at the price it should be I can sell it back for the same price
you can't clear yourself that way why didn't you reply back to the men's message or why did you try to sell that car to the everyone
for 20 million you will be punished

Charlie Russo

Leader of unofficial org
That is really the greatest impertinence to try to present yourself as innocent. I'm sure this isn't your first time doing this. Because of people like you, you break the game for others. That's shameful

Dawnn

Player
Player
I think the real problem is how an blatant scam can go longer then this, And by now hes switched all his stuff to a different account and hell continue to play the game Millions of dollars richer with no consequences, Disappointing Really .

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
BOTH PARTIES WILL GET 60 DAYS BANNED FOR AVOIDING TAX AS PER RULE:

I suggest you remove the report and learn the lesson the hard way before getting fucked by the system.

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days

AntonioSavage

Player
Player
BOTH PARTIES WILL GET 60 DAYS BANNED FOR AVOIDING TAX AS PER RULE:

I suggest you remove the report and learn the lesson the hard way before getting fucked by the system.

1.9 It is forbidden to evade our systems of selling/buying. If you evading TAX(e.g. selling/buying/trading house/items/cars/clothes for 1k and then taking money) | Ban 60 days
Wasn't Tax evasion as the car was sold at 10% of its state value though aka 1.5m.. No money was exchanged after charging the player 1.5m for the car if you watched the video clearly. Before claiming that you understand the rules make sure you actually understand them and the situation completely.

Chicky Nuggies

My name is Chicky :)
Blocked
Wasn't Tax evasion as the car was sold at 10% of its state value though aka 1.5m.. No money was exchanged after charging the player 1.5m for the car if you watched the video clearly. Before claiming that you understand the rules make sure you actually understand them and the situation completely.
You cannot sell property for under 50% of state value. I suggest you rewatch your video and real the prompt carefully BEFORE CLAIMING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THEM AND THE SITUATION COMPLETELY.

AntonioSavage

Player
Player
You cannot sell property for under 50% of state value. I suggest you rewatch your video and real the prompt carefully BEFORE CLAIMING THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE RULES MAKE SURE YOU ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND THEM AND THE SITUATION COMPLETELY.
What property was actually sold in the video? Actions speak louder than words.. And its not my video nor am I in the video. Have a nice day though, it's been a good chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom